Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Keyword analysis (148)9.393%
- Competitive analysis (144)8.989%
- SERP ranking tracking (144)8.989%
- Site audit / diagnostics (144)8.686%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Semrush, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Semrush is an online visibility management software-as-a-service platform.
With over 55 products, tools and add-ons across online visibility management, including tools for search, content, social media and market research, data for more than 142 countries, seamless integration with Google and task management platforms, Semrush aims to be a critical solution for all companies who are serious about online presence.
Semrush in numbers:
- Over 800 million unique domains monitored for 142 geo databases;
- Over 43 trillion backlinks;
- 21 billion keywords;
- Over 10 million users who have tried Semrush
- Supported: Keyword analysis
- Supported: Backlink management
- Supported: SERP ranking tracking
- Supported: Page grader
- Supported: Competitive analysis
- Supported: Site audit / diagnostics
- Supported: Site recommendations
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Local SEO
- Supported: Social SEO
- Supported: Mobile SEO
- Supported: Global SEO
- Supported: Multi-domain support
- Supported: Integration with web analytics tools
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
1. Audit tool - We use Semrush for various different tasks in our company. From running technical audits, so we know what fixes we need to implement for our clients in order to get a healthy website that Google will love, and the Semrush audit tool is great for that.
2. Keyword research - Keyword magic tool is a must to tool when it comes to kw research and getting new ideas for your blog
3. Rank tracker - for every client we set up rank tracker so we can focus on the main pages and their main KW
4. Reporting - Must have tool, to generate monthly reports that we can send to our clients
5. Social media scheduling... and much more...