Overall Satisfaction with Sendblaster
Sendblaster is being used by multiple divisions and departments across the company for internal and external email communications. Although the company has another email blasting application, Sendblaster is the preferred email communication tool, due to its ease of use, and, I suppose, cost of licenses. I have used it now for the past three years, and would recommend it to anyone.
- Rendering HTML source code
- Managing mailing lists
- You can control the speed of email broadcasts
- Ease of importing lists
- Inability to strip junk code generated from pasting from Microsoft Office applications
- Cannot export successful send list
- Does not come with responsive templates
- Ease of employee communication delivery
- More responsive customer service
- Faster implementation of corporate communication strategies
Sendblaster is really, really very easy to use, especially for non-technical people. Problems arise when someone tries to paste content that was formatted in, say, Microsoft Word or Excel, into Sendblaster, then all hell breaks loose. If you have to use it in WYSIWYG mode, then it is important to use just straight paragraphed content.