Sendible, good for small businesses with small teams.https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSendibleUnspecified7.6211012014-10-24T15:47:46.505Z
October 24, 2014
Sendible, good for small businesses with small teams.
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Sendible
We brought in Sendible during a time that we had no other social media engagement going on. This was prior to me coming on with the company and there wasn't anyone who felt comfortable posting to the various social media forums. This helped the team feel confident that they were still keeping the online presence going without having to hire someone independently for the position. As social media has grown over the past few years, the company knew that they would have to take a much more proactive approach to online and social media branding.
- Scheduling ads to run at specific high traffic times during the day.
- Scheduling postings for events at particular times.
- Categorizing all of our postings into one forum that can easily be checked and utilized as well as marking if we have responded to the inquiry/post.
- Tracking PR hits that have come through... it often times sends me articles that are years old... or articles that have nothing to do with the Resort at all.
- I believe the user interface could be more user friendly.
- Posting can be confusing for new people to Sendible, but not too bad.
- Engaging with new users has been excellent
- Increased online brand awareness but we've engaged with other platforms as well, such as Trip Advisor, tough to say which can be the actual result
- Increased online rating scores with various forums
Doesn't give me all of my PR hits the way I would like them... Vocus would be a better partner for what I am looking for.
You input the info, date time and how many times to have it post and it will do what it's told great.
If I am given a larger budget to work with then I'd like a program that tracks and collects my PR hits, as well as sends me important info to respond to. I realy like the way New Brand Analytics tracks my Trip Advisor,etc ratings.
If you are looking to this product to gather press release hits, look somewhere else. If you want a simple one stop shop to accessing your social media over various forums, Sendible is great. Especially for a business I work for (large corporation with resort, spa, golf, restaurants); it can be crazy having to access so many different places to respond. One stop is the way to go.