Sendible is a social media marketing platform that allows users to engage with their audience and track results across multiple social media channels at any time.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/En/cE/7T3TQX8HTEEW.PNGGood Social Media Management Solution for Small AgenciesI used Sendible with a small marketing team to schedule social media content for my agency and for my clients. We had a number of needs: reliable social media scheduling, ability to give access to multiple users, the ability to assign and approve posts, and the ability to create reports for our clients.,Reliable social media scheduling Multiple user access Approve posts before publishing,Like many social media management tools, it gets pricey as you add users Reporting isn't quite as robust as I would like,6,3,Helped scale social media management services to multiple clients Reduced overhead in team collaboration,Buffer, Hootsuite Pro and Sprout Social,Moz, Google AnalyticsSendible beats out hootsuite for usabilityWe are a firm. We use Sendible to manage all of our social accounts for clients and our own firm. We have a large amount of clients who have the need for a couple of services from Sendible. Additionally we have clients near or in the same markets that still want social media to be different. We utilize the groups options to differentiate and spread messages out over time.,Auto posting 10 years in advance. Might seem like overkill but when you are talking about website promoting or lbl promoting that is really nice to be able to set and forget. Automation is really nice as well. I have been growing my twitter page fast because of the auto follow by keyword service RSS auto posting of blogs. We have a large group of blogs that get written each week. It is time consuming to post them manually one by one. Now they just recognize a change and auto post from the feed to the social site(s),It seems functionality with other browsers outside of FireFox is very poor In classic mode I have noticed glitches that force me to delete all my services and start from scratch. This happens at least once a year. 360 mode does not seem as well organized as classic. But I am looking forward to the new platform.,8,,Its hard to tell the ROI from Sendible. However that does not mean it is useless to my company. We find and utilize the value every day. Without it some of our product offering would be an all day task to complete.,HootSuite Pro,6,7,10,Implemented in-houseDidn't see the point.We trialled Sendible after finding HootSuite too expensive for a company of our size. The primary goals were to enable the corporate marketing team to manage the email activity of a range of different people in different countries and divisions.,It offers the basic functionality offered by all social media management platforms,Slow to load. User guide and help function were really poor, and live support never seemed available in UK office hours. It's pretty intuitive but there's no help. Connection to LinkedIn didn't seem to work. Really struggled to identify a single benefit of using this over simply working with platforms directly. Yes, there were a couple more metrics visible, but it just didn't give business benefits.,1,3,None,A Useful Tool for Multiple Small-Business Management, But Lacking in Some Real Time FunctionalityThe ability to brand monitor is a strength. Even if individuals don't specifically tag you in Twitter posts, you can know they're talking about the company, allowing you to bring in new users. When responding to a post in the inbox, the visual check mark on the right hand side is a helpful reminder that you've responded to a tweet. When juggling multiple accounts as I do, it is especially useful. Because we work with businesses that provide consumer services, integrating Yelp monitoring is also important. By getting emails from Yelp in our inbox as they come in on the website, we're able to better address problems as they arise, or provide more real time positive feedback through our social media channels.,This service is probably not the best for really large or fast-paced accounts. While it seems that some posts come in through Sendible immediately, others seem to take several hours. For the non-profits and smaller businesses we work for, this is not a problem, but it could be for larger businesses. When you try to click on individual accounts to get more detailed profile information, the profile rarely loads. This information could be useful to get a sense of how many followers an individual has, and to see other content they've posted. If you're working with individuals in multiple time zones, there are some functionality problems. You only have one default time zone, so if you're generally based in PST but end up in EST, you'll have to automatically adjust the time stamp to 3 hours earlier in order for the post to go out immediately.,The benefits have been huge in terms of decreasing time spent on brand monitoring. What could have taken 20-30 hours without Sendible now takes just an hour or two per week to be able to manage all of the non-tagged social media interactions. This is a huge time savings (and cost savings) for my employer. There are also many situations where we've able to respond more quickly than we could otherwise to reviews on Yelp. For instance, we work with an auto glass company out of Vancouver, BC. Because of the emails Sendible sends, we're able to highlight these positive reviews in our Facebook and Twitter accounts, generating higher levels of customer interactions. Thanking people for RTs can be a really labor intensive task. Given that all of the RTs are located in one stream, we can easily group together multiple people for one account at the same time, saving us time per tweet.,7,8Great SolutionSendible allows us to scale up drastically so that a small social media team can support a major brand's social media strategy across various platforms. We routinely scheduled more than 2,000 messages for 3 major brands over 12 different platforms. It was intuitive to use from the start and the improvement I remember being a game changer for us was when Sendible was one of the first social media tools out there that offered Pinterest integration.,User experience - I have always found Sendible to be easy to understand and use. Innovative - our team needed a solution for Pinterest badly -- no other tools were integrated with it but we needed to be able to schedule pins in advance. Sendible offered one of the first Pinterest solutions in the space. Customer Service - over a few years we had meaningful contact with the customer care team and they were always prompt and helpful.,The one area I remember thinking could use improvement was in the user account settings, it's the only section I thought could be a little clearer.,9,3,Our case study on the Pinterest side of things was remarkable. Allowing us to schedule our pins in advance meant we could publish at a higher frequency and also at more meaningful times. It impacted our Pinterest growth and conversions from Pinterest very noticeably.,Hootsuite,Hootsuite Pro, Sprout Social,8
Sendible

Sendible Reviews

Sendible
Filter 19 vetted Sendible reviews and ratings
Rob Laughter profile photo
May 11, 2018

Sendible Review: "Good Social Media Management Solution for Small Agencies"

• Reliable social media scheduling
  • Multiple user access
  • Approve posts before publishing
  • Like many social media management tools, it gets pricey as you add users
  • Reporting isn't quite as robust as I would like
Great for small agency teams with basic assignment and approval workflows. For small businesses, you may not need all of the features that Sendible offers and you may consider a more basic (read: less expensive) tool. Larger agencies will likely need more robust features for reporting. The sweet spot, to me, seems to be the small to mid-sized agency.
Read Rob Laughter's full review
Scott Guttenberger profile photo
April 29, 2015

Review: "Sendible beats out hootsuite for usability"

• Auto posting 10 years in advance. Might seem like overkill but when you are talking about website promoting or lbl promoting that is really nice to be able to set and forget.
  • Automation is really nice as well. I have been growing my twitter page fast because of the auto follow by keyword service
  • RSS auto posting of blogs. We have a large group of blogs that get written each week. It is time consuming to post them manually one by one. Now they just recognize a change and auto post from the feed to the social site(s)
  • It seems functionality with other browsers outside of FireFox is very poor
  • In classic mode I have noticed glitches that force me to delete all my services and start from scratch. This happens at least once a year.
  • 360 mode does not seem as well organized as classic. But I am looking forward to the new platform.
I think Sendible can be tailored easily. Also you can make really effective changes on the fly to some services, a fast change like that is valuable.
Read Scott Guttenberger's full review
Katherine Pomfret profile photo
January 30, 2015

Sendible Review: "Didn't see the point."

• It offers the basic functionality offered by all social media management platforms
  • Slow to load.
  • User guide and help function were really poor, and live support never seemed available in UK office hours. It's pretty intuitive but there's no help.
  • Connection to LinkedIn didn't seem to work.
  • Really struggled to identify a single benefit of using this over simply working with platforms directly. Yes, there were a couple more metrics visible, but it just didn't give business benefits.
I am sceptical about the benefits of social media management platforms in general, believing they enable bad practice (scheduling posts in advance because it makes your life easier, rather than using social media as a live, responsive and engaging comms tool / blasting out identical content to platforms which have quite different purposes and audiences). That said, some are better than others. I would guess people are attracted to Sendible as it's a lower price point for some businesses than alternatives. It is clunky, slow to load and a very obvious 'me too' product, where you don't feel there's a vision or focus on driving customer benefits. The social media scanning tool was incredibly poor and brought back very unreliable results. The connection to LinkedIn didn't work for company pages or showcase pages. Really, really, if you're looking at this, go the whole hog and invest in marketing automation which does all this and much, much more.
Read Katherine Pomfret's full review
Kyle Bella profile photo
October 16, 2014

Sendible Review: "A Useful Tool for Multiple Small-Business Management, But Lacking in Some Real Time Functionality"

• The ability to brand monitor is a strength. Even if individuals don't specifically tag you in Twitter posts, you can know they're talking about the company, allowing you to bring in new users.
  • When responding to a post in the inbox, the visual check mark on the right hand side is a helpful reminder that you've responded to a tweet. When juggling multiple accounts as I do, it is especially useful.
  • Because we work with businesses that provide consumer services, integrating Yelp monitoring is also important. By getting emails from Yelp in our inbox as they come in on the website, we're able to better address problems as they arise, or provide more real time positive feedback through our social media channels.
  • This service is probably not the best for really large or fast-paced accounts. While it seems that some posts come in through Sendible immediately, others seem to take several hours. For the non-profits and smaller businesses we work for, this is not a problem, but it could be for larger businesses.
  • When you try to click on individual accounts to get more detailed profile information, the profile rarely loads. This information could be useful to get a sense of how many followers an individual has, and to see other content they've posted.
  • If you're working with individuals in multiple time zones, there are some functionality problems. You only have one default time zone, so if you're generally based in PST but end up in EST, you'll have to automatically adjust the time stamp to 3 hours earlier in order for the post to go out immediately.
Though the solution works well for some aspects of our business, I would be careful to recommend it to another colleague. The most important questions would be: how many different accounts are you trying to manage? how real-time and high volume is the social media response on these accounts? do you have any outside brand monitoring needs (including through Yelp?) If an individual only has 1-2 accounts or has really high volume needs, I couldn't suggest Sendible.
Read Kyle Bella's full review
December 07, 2015

Sendible Review: "Great Solution"

• User experience - I have always found Sendible to be easy to understand and use.
  • Innovative - our team needed a solution for Pinterest badly -- no other tools were integrated with it but we needed to be able to schedule pins in advance. Sendible offered one of the first Pinterest solutions in the space.
  • Customer Service - over a few years we had meaningful contact with the customer care team and they were always prompt and helpful.
  • The one area I remember thinking could use improvement was in the user account settings, it's the only section I thought could be a little clearer.
I recommend it daily as an option that has been around long enough to understand the space and know it can be trusted, but nimble enough to keep up with the changing trends.
October 24, 2014

Review: "Sendible, good for small businesses with small teams."

We brought in Sendible during a time that we had no other social media engagement going on. This was prior to me coming on with the company and there wasn't anyone who felt comfortable posting to the various social media forums. This helped the team feel confident that they were still keeping the online presence going without having to hire someone independently for the position. As social media has grown over the past few years, the company knew that they would have to take a much more proactive approach to online and social media branding.
  • Scheduling ads to run at specific high traffic times during the day.
  • Scheduling postings for events at particular times.
  • Categorizing all of our postings into one forum that can easily be checked and utilized as well as marking if we have responded to the inquiry/post.
  • Tracking PR hits that have come through... it often times sends me articles that are years old... or articles that have nothing to do with the Resort at all.
  • I believe the user interface could be more user friendly.
  • Posting can be confusing for new people to Sendible, but not too bad.
If you are looking to this product to gather press release hits, look somewhere else. If you want a simple one stop shop to accessing your social media over various forums, Sendible is great. Especially for a business I work for (large corporation with resort, spa, golf, restaurants); it can be crazy having to access so many different places to respond. One stop is the way to go.

Boolean keyword searches (1)
Filtering out noise/spam (1)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (1)
Content planning and scheduling (3)
Audience targeting (2)
Content optimization (2)
Workflow management (2)
Automated routing and prioritization (2)
Customer interaction histories (1)
Bulk actions (1)
Lead generation (3)
Content marketing (3)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (1)
Twitter (3)
Facebook (3)
LinkedIn (3)
Google+ (3)
Pinterest (1)
Campaign success analytics (2)
Real-time tracking (2)
Competitor analysis (2)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (3)
Mobile access (1)

About Sendible

Sendible is a social media management platform that promises to help agencies manage social media more effectively for their clients.

The Sendible platform brings all your social networks together into a centralized hub. The vendor says it is the easiest way to execute a winning social media strategy for multiple brands at scale.

Sendible includes features for social media engagement, monitoring, publishing, lead generation and reporting.

Sendible's social media automation features help to simplify the process of driving interactions, growing a following and starting conversations on social media. The unified Priority Inbox is loved by brands and agencies alike, who are saving hours each day by consolidating the most important conversations from multiple sources into a single stream. With gorgeous social media reports that are designed to impress, you can deliver both meaningful and impressive-looking insights showcasing your progress on social media.

With a powerful social media content creator, Sendible's sophisticated compose box helps you schedule your social media posts in bulk and at the optimal engagement times throughout the day. Sendible's advanced content suggestion algorithms automatically curate and recommend the best content on the web for your audience, guaranteed to drive engagement and growth.

Sendible Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Has featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Has featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Does not have featureLead generation
Has featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Does not have featureCampaigns and promotions
Channel coverage/integration Features
Has featureYouTube
Reporting/analytics Features
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Does not have featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access