Reviews (1-14 of 14)
- Schedule and queue social media posts across multiple platforms
- Real-time interactions with the audience
- Identifying brand influencers and monitoring mentions
- Campaign performance insights
- They do not offer a free plan, however there is free trial with 30-day money back guarantee.
- The cost of premium services is higher the average costs of alternatives.
It is designed for all businesses that use social media.
The Sendible team frequently updates their blog content with vibrant posts and graphics associated with management of social media. Sendible staff will always do their best to help with questions and they are very receptive.
- Optimizing posting times
- Allowing you to manage multiple accounts
- Reports Hub for tracking analytics
- Not being able to pick the thumbnail on video
- Lack of tagging features
- Constant reconnecting of profiles
- Ease of access on this platform is one of my favorite things.
- Quick posting features.
- I would love to see more services available to add as I'm constantly adding new customers.
- It would be great and very useful if they had a clickable calendar to view which dates are already booked with posts for a quick reference while scheduling new posts.
I use Sendible for my business, Social Vibe Marketing, Inc., and also collaborate with my team on projects using their platform. Like anything in business, a great tool is a worthwhile investment, and it's well worth the expense. Sendible has allowed us to easily schedule posts (even recurring posts), curate content, import the feeds that matter most, design graphics with their Canva integration, and even schedule out reports to autogenerate and automatically be sent out to you and/or your clients. This has been a huge time saver for my organization.
- Easy to schedule and post to all of your social media platforms.
- Customer support is very accommodating and always there to help. I have never had an issue with reaching someone whether it was for a quick question or to demo other features.
- They have an awesome affiliate program (example: I earned over $600 from one company clicking through an signing up from my affiliate link - yay!)
- Compared to other social media platforms, Sendible has been the most robust with features and ease of use.
- They are always making advances and upgrades to their service offerings to better meet the needs of their customers.
- They do offer review tracking, it's a little limited though, you can integrate another service to better.
In addition to their awesome customer support, Sendible's platform has saved our company time in scheduling out posts (either one at at time or in bulk); is easy to collaborate with your team and find relevant useful content. If you are an agency, they also have a white label version available which is pretty cost-effective.
- Content Calendar. It is easy to filter channels to get an overall look at what content is to post for any given channel.
- Customer Support. They are quick to respond/alert when something is down or if you need assistance with anything regarding their product.
- Organization. It is very easy to find what you are looking for. If there was a post that didn't go up, there is a place to find it and report it. If there was a task assigned to me, I know exactly where to go to complete it.
- Inbox. The inbox of incoming messages/posts is very clunky. Threads are separated into individual messages, making it difficult to follow conversations.
- Reporting. The included reporting features are limited and don't allow for enough customization to be worth using.
- Hashtags. When discussing the 10 most common mistakes (or whatever the title might be), we are unable to say "You won't believe #3" because the system reads this as a hashtag to link rather than just a number. It adds on editing time when approving posts.
- Default settings. As a Social Media Manager, it is annoying to have myself set as default when looking at the content calendar. I don't write the posts, just approved and schedule them, so manually entering in my writers' names in the filters could be made easier by making this an editable feature.
- Instagram. You cannot post multiple images in a single Instagram post from Sendible.
- Service Lists. They are supposed to be helpful in grouping your services (we do this by brand), however, these lists don't pull the information you put on individual services. So if I have a list with Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for Brand A, you can't just add the Brand A Service List filter onto the calendar and see all of those posts that are scheduled. They don't seem to have much purpose at all.
Sendible is not a login-replacement. You cannot use Sendible to avoid signing into Facebook (or what have you). It is difficult to get a grasp on where messages/comments are coming from in the inbox. I still respond to all of those in Facebook proper.
Sendible is not great for those who work in report-focused companies. As of now, they are limited in what you can do in your reports and there are much more effective reporting platforms out there, so if you are looking for an all-in-one product, this may not be it.
- Easy to use.
- Option to schedule Google Posts to GMB listings.
- Lets you draft posts and publish them to Tumblr.
- Will get Social Media reports instantly.
- Google Chrome extension available to schedule your contents.
- Should lower the price. Price is high compared to Buffer.
- Module limit in reporting is hard to work around.
- Sometimes some problems with loading the dashboard.
- Need to improve real time monitoring option.
- No option to manage Pinterest accounts now.
- Has most of the social media management platform functionalities that the other tools have, but at a much cheaper price tag
- Beautiful and simple UX
- Team collaboration is actually quite nice
- They could work more on their reporting and analytics as they are quite limited compared to other platforms
- Auto posting 10 years in advance. Might seem like overkill but when you are talking about website promoting or lbl promoting that is really nice to be able to set and forget.
- Automation is really nice as well. I have been growing my twitter page fast because of the auto follow by keyword service
- RSS auto posting of blogs. We have a large group of blogs that get written each week. It is time consuming to post them manually one by one. Now they just recognize a change and auto post from the feed to the social site(s)
- It seems functionality with other browsers outside of FireFox is very poor
- In classic mode I have noticed glitches that force me to delete all my services and start from scratch. This happens at least once a year.
- 360 mode does not seem as well organized as classic. But I am looking forward to the new platform.
- Reliable social media scheduling
- Multiple user access
- Approve posts before publishing
- Like many social media management tools, it gets pricey as you add users
- Reporting isn't quite as robust as I would like
- It offers the basic functionality offered by all social media management platforms
- Slow to load.
- User guide and help function were really poor, and live support never seemed available in UK office hours. It's pretty intuitive but there's no help.
- Connection to LinkedIn didn't seem to work.
- Really struggled to identify a single benefit of using this over simply working with platforms directly. Yes, there were a couple more metrics visible, but it just didn't give business benefits.
- The ability to brand monitor is a strength. Even if individuals don't specifically tag you in Twitter posts, you can know they're talking about the company, allowing you to bring in new users.
- When responding to a post in the inbox, the visual check mark on the right hand side is a helpful reminder that you've responded to a tweet. When juggling multiple accounts as I do, it is especially useful.
- Because we work with businesses that provide consumer services, integrating Yelp monitoring is also important. By getting emails from Yelp in our inbox as they come in on the website, we're able to better address problems as they arise, or provide more real time positive feedback through our social media channels.
- This service is probably not the best for really large or fast-paced accounts. While it seems that some posts come in through Sendible immediately, others seem to take several hours. For the non-profits and smaller businesses we work for, this is not a problem, but it could be for larger businesses.
- When you try to click on individual accounts to get more detailed profile information, the profile rarely loads. This information could be useful to get a sense of how many followers an individual has, and to see other content they've posted.
- If you're working with individuals in multiple time zones, there are some functionality problems. You only have one default time zone, so if you're generally based in PST but end up in EST, you'll have to automatically adjust the time stamp to 3 hours earlier in order for the post to go out immediately.
- User experience - I have always found Sendible to be easy to understand and use.
- Innovative - our team needed a solution for Pinterest badly -- no other tools were integrated with it but we needed to be able to schedule pins in advance. Sendible offered one of the first Pinterest solutions in the space.
- Customer Service - over a few years we had meaningful contact with the customer care team and they were always prompt and helpful.
- The one area I remember thinking could use improvement was in the user account settings, it's the only section I thought could be a little clearer.
- Scheduling ads to run at specific high traffic times during the day.
- Scheduling postings for events at particular times.
- Categorizing all of our postings into one forum that can easily be checked and utilized as well as marking if we have responded to the inquiry/post.
- Tracking PR hits that have come through... it often times sends me articles that are years old... or articles that have nothing to do with the Resort at all.
- I believe the user interface could be more user friendly.
- Posting can be confusing for new people to Sendible, but not too bad.
Sendible Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Sendible?
The Sendible platform brings social networks together into a centralised hub to help users execute a winning social media strategy for multiple brands at scale. Positioned as a productivity tool for agencies.
With social media engagement, monitoring, publishing, lead generation, and reporting features, Sendible aims to give users tools to delight clients every step of the way.
Sendible's social media automation features help to simplify the process of driving interactions, growing a following and starting conversations on social media. The unified Priority Inbox supports brands and agencies, and consolidates important conversations from multiple sources into a single stream. With social media reports, users can deliver both insights showcasing progress on social media.
Sendible's compose box helps schedule social media posts in bulk and at the optimal engagement times throughout the day. Sendible's content suggestion algorithms automatically curate and recommend the best content on the web for a particular audience, to help drive engagement and growth.
Sendible Videos (6)
Starting Price: $9.99
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Custom White Label||price on request|
15% discount if paying annually. 15% monthly discount or 25% annual discount offered to non-profits.
Sendible Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Sendible Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|