- Reliable social media scheduling
- Multiple user access
- Approve posts before publishing
- Like many social media management tools, it gets pricey as you add users
- Reporting isn't quite as robust as I would like
- Auto posting 10 years in advance. Might seem like overkill but when you are talking about website promoting or lbl promoting that is really nice to be able to set and forget.
- Automation is really nice as well. I have been growing my twitter page fast because of the auto follow by keyword service
- RSS auto posting of blogs. We have a large group of blogs that get written each week. It is time consuming to post them manually one by one. Now they just recognize a change and auto post from the feed to the social site(s)
- It seems functionality with other browsers outside of FireFox is very poor
- In classic mode I have noticed glitches that force me to delete all my services and start from scratch. This happens at least once a year.
- 360 mode does not seem as well organized as classic. But I am looking forward to the new platform.
- It offers the basic functionality offered by all social media management platforms
- Slow to load.
- User guide and help function were really poor, and live support never seemed available in UK office hours. It's pretty intuitive but there's no help.
- Connection to LinkedIn didn't seem to work.
- Really struggled to identify a single benefit of using this over simply working with platforms directly. Yes, there were a couple more metrics visible, but it just didn't give business benefits.
Sendible Review: "A Useful Tool for Multiple Small-Business Management, But Lacking in Some Real Time Functionality"
- The ability to brand monitor is a strength. Even if individuals don't specifically tag you in Twitter posts, you can know they're talking about the company, allowing you to bring in new users.
- When responding to a post in the inbox, the visual check mark on the right hand side is a helpful reminder that you've responded to a tweet. When juggling multiple accounts as I do, it is especially useful.
- Because we work with businesses that provide consumer services, integrating Yelp monitoring is also important. By getting emails from Yelp in our inbox as they come in on the website, we're able to better address problems as they arise, or provide more real time positive feedback through our social media channels.
- This service is probably not the best for really large or fast-paced accounts. While it seems that some posts come in through Sendible immediately, others seem to take several hours. For the non-profits and smaller businesses we work for, this is not a problem, but it could be for larger businesses.
- When you try to click on individual accounts to get more detailed profile information, the profile rarely loads. This information could be useful to get a sense of how many followers an individual has, and to see other content they've posted.
- If you're working with individuals in multiple time zones, there are some functionality problems. You only have one default time zone, so if you're generally based in PST but end up in EST, you'll have to automatically adjust the time stamp to 3 hours earlier in order for the post to go out immediately.
- User experience - I have always found Sendible to be easy to understand and use.
- Innovative - our team needed a solution for Pinterest badly -- no other tools were integrated with it but we needed to be able to schedule pins in advance. Sendible offered one of the first Pinterest solutions in the space.
- Customer Service - over a few years we had meaningful contact with the customer care team and they were always prompt and helpful.
- The one area I remember thinking could use improvement was in the user account settings, it's the only section I thought could be a little clearer.
- Scheduling ads to run at specific high traffic times during the day.
- Scheduling postings for events at particular times.
- Categorizing all of our postings into one forum that can easily be checked and utilized as well as marking if we have responded to the inquiry/post.
- Tracking PR hits that have come through... it often times sends me articles that are years old... or articles that have nothing to do with the Resort at all.
- I believe the user interface could be more user friendly.
- Posting can be confusing for new people to Sendible, but not too bad.
Sendible Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Sendible is a social media management platform that promises to help agencies manage social media more effectively for their clients.
The Sendible platform brings all your social networks together into a centralized hub. The vendor says it is the easiest way to execute a winning social media strategy for multiple brands at scale.
Sendible includes features for social media engagement, monitoring, publishing, lead generation and reporting.
Sendible's social media automation features help to simplify the process of driving interactions, growing a following and starting conversations on social media. The unified Priority Inbox is loved by brands and agencies alike, who are saving hours each day by consolidating the most important conversations from multiple sources into a single stream. With gorgeous social media reports that are designed to impress, you can deliver both meaningful and impressive-looking insights showcasing your progress on social media.
With a powerful social media content creator, Sendible's sophisticated compose box helps you schedule your social media posts in bulk and at the optimal engagement times throughout the day. Sendible's advanced content suggestion algorithms automatically curate and recommend the best content on the web for your audience, guaranteed to drive engagement and growth.
Sendible Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Sendible Technical Details