Overall Satisfaction with ServiceNow DevOps
We use ServiceNow DevOps as a ticketing system and a repository for all the company's knowledge base.
- Knowledge base is central to all internal and external.
- Easy to add articles to the KB.
- The ticketing system is central to all internal and external.
- The ticketing system is easy to use.
- The ticketing system makes it easy to ticketing data for analysis.
- Consider images for help articles in storage. This is discouraged because of space.
- The KB.
- Increased the NPR score.
- Central locale for information and troubleshooting.
Do you think ServiceNow DevOps delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ServiceNow DevOps's feature set?
Did ServiceNow DevOps live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ServiceNow DevOps go as expected?
Would you buy ServiceNow DevOps again?
It is well suited for our organization because we are moving to self-service internally and externally. ServiceNow DevOps provides a central place for our internal and external clients as a KB or repository of information. It acts in the same way for ticketing. We can also segment our users since some of them have different regulations with which they operate. It is convenient and easy to upload articles and make them immediately available to users.