Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
We're leveraging Sharpspring for two of the brands we operate under today. SharpSpring is used for marketing automation, lead scoring and helping to identify businesses and individuals that would be interested in the services we offer. By leveraging a tool like sharpspring we're able to spend less time chasing wild geese and focus on specifically those leads that are most likely to buy our services.
- Sharpspring integrates extremely well with an existing website that has forms in place. Most platforms make you rewrite your forms in order to integrate and with sharpspring you can integrate directly.
- The email creation and sending process is very straightforward and has outstanding deliverability.
- Identifying users and organizations interested in our business and products is absolutely fantastic.
- Sharpspring appears to still be relatively new. As such it's expanding constantly. I'd love more information, more frequently as features are being introduced.
- Sharpspring could use a template marketplace. It's very easy to build my own templates with the solution but sometimes you just want to click, click, go.
- Sharpspring is very easy to use and with just a few minutes a day we're saving hours of manual work for our team in identifying new leads.
- Sharpspring's ability to integrate into your with such ease and without requiring you to completely overhaul your existing site, forms, etc. is fantastic.
Sharpspring is geared towards businesses that want to deliver a white label marketing automation platform and service to their customers. Most solutions focus on their brand first and foremost and then their partners after that. With sharpspring you can decide if you want to promote their product brand or promote your own. I don't know of another solution that makes it so easy like that.
Sharpspring is an inexpensive solution to deploy and maintain. It's very quick to deploy as well. Literally takes 60 seconds to copy and paste your tags into your site and about as long to integrate your existing forms into sharpspring so your visitors start getting accurately tracked. I also love their focus on ecommerce and ability to integrate quickly there.