Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
We are a marketing agency specializing in food, beverage and hospitality that uses SharpSpring marketing automation for ourselves, as well as a product offering for our clients. Ownership of this platform lives primarily in the digital department to serve client needs, but it does span across to social media, creative, performance and our account team when it comes to analytics and marcom. Regardless of the industry, we use this tool with the goal of generating and nurturing leads, while limiting level of effort and time of business resources.
- Powerful, yet simple visual workflow builder.
- Intuitive user interface in the platform.
- Nice feature-set for the cost in comparison to similar platforms.
- The landing page and email WYSIWYG interface is a little clunky.
- I'd like to see better onboard form options, like conditional drop-down fields.
- The contact manager advanced search is a little lacking.
- We now have a robust pipeline to manage opportunities for the agency.
- We have reduced the resource time needed to conduct marcom, which allows utilization for other tasks.
I can't yet speak to the power of SharpSpring in the consumer space, but we now have a few clients that are seeing positive results from a lead gen and management standpoint in the B2B space. There are certainly great marketing automation tools available, but considering the cost and intuitive features that are available (and aren't extra as you utilize the features), SharpSpring has been an excellent additional to our product offerings.