Sherpany Boardroom Reviewhttps://www.trustradius.com/board-managementSherpanyUnspecified8.661012018-02-20T19:19:55.619Z
February 20, 2018
Sherpany Boardroom Review
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Sherpany Boardroom
[It's] Only used for board of directors meetings and as a document library.
- Clear structure
- Easy to use
- Changes with new versions should be well communicated in advance and consider in more detail the impact on existing boardrooms
- Too expensive
- Generally, more possibilities for customizing e.g. it should be possible to define security levels for access individually (why do I have to retype my email every time I synchronize?) or it should be up to the users whether and how they want to use labels (why can I only have one label per document?)
- The time consuming process of copying and distributing documents has been eliminated. In the past we always spent more or less one day with something we can fulfill now in a few minutes.
- The access to documents from past meetings and general information (like bylaws etc.) has been tremendously improved. This helped helped especially those participants who are less organized by nature.
- When preparing the documents for a board meeting I always had to be in HQ. Today I can handle the process from anywhere in the organization.
It is an excellent tool for distribution of documents to the board of directors. However, especially for larger documents, it is not easy to flip from one page to another or to compare two pages side by side. This usually takes more time than on "normal" paper. However, these restrictions are also driven by the limits of today's hardware.