Review: "Simply Measured used to track demand generation efforts and enagement"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-analyticsSimply MeasuredUnspecified7.7311012014-08-12T00:40:23.714Z
Overall Satisfaction with Simply Measured
Right now we are currently under utilizing the tool because of lack of budget. We are only currently watching 5 of our social channels but feel that with the acquisition we now should be watching more than 5 social channels. We are using this for the demand generation team in marketing. When we we're Net Optics it was being used for the whole marketing team. For our team it helps us consolidate all our social reports into one dashboard and we're able to see data that we couldn't before.
- The engagement data for the 5 channels we watch helps us determine what content really spoke to our audience. Helped us determine what we're the topics people we interested in the most. For our Network Test LinkedIn Group I'm able to see my top keywords within the group posting on what really worked. I can see that when we posted on traditional test our members really interacted. Surprisingly our blogs did better on LinkedIn than on our own website so that was nice to see that data.
- For our Net Optics Youtube channel I like that I can see how our activity has done especially with news of the acquisition how we we're to still be able to see that we still getting people to watch our videos. Our engagement data actually increased which was nice to be able to see and show to management that certain social channels needed to be kept. We really like the keyword analysis that helps drive what descriptions we use for our VIdeo SEO in our video marketing strategies and help me determine how to best optimize certain videos . The distribution of views by video duration helps drive the development of future video content because we're able to see the shorter the video the better it performed when it came to certain topics.
- For our Google+ pages it was great to see the level of engagement by post type. In Demand Gen we're constantly trying two different ways to A/B test which method worked better. What we found was that our audience didn't want to read our post they we're more engaged when it came to posts with photos and posts with video. We we're also able to see okay what have we been heavily posting and what we found was that we we're posting so many articles when what we should of done is increased our posts on video.
- So what would be fantastic if Simply Measured became like Hootsuite where we're able to see how our social channels are doing and we can schedule and post in one location. That in my opinion would be great.
- It would be nice if there was more Google integration. So if we use a Google url shortener we would like to be able to track in Simply Measured our efforts on social all the way through. Also have our website reporting be brought into the platform.
- Using Marketo it would be nice if Simply Measured and Marketo teamed up to work out the sales insight feature that Marketo has and utilize Simply Measured to give better reporting data.
- On the video front I'm always torn with the engagement data that comes from vidyard, Brightcove, etc if Simply Measured could integrate with them so that my youtube and videos watched on my website we're all in one dashboard from Simply Measured with additional engement data like drop off rates, being able to add forms to videos, etc that would be powerful
- I would say that it has given us better clarity into what we're doing and a way to help us steer the ship in the right direction
Customer service and the sales team is what was a key seller for us. We didn't feel pressured to buy something we wouldn't use and they we're able to listen to our needs and give us what fit for us. We've tried hootsuite but it's was too much out of the box.
When we we're determining what's important to us we think budget, are we stuck in a contract; can it grow with our needs without hurting our pockets; can it solve our needs because we're such a large company that we almost need several solutions in one. Reporting - am I able to provide management the details they need to know to prove ROI? Also can we prove that demand generation efforts lead to closed deals?