Flexible BI single stack solution
Overall Satisfaction with Sisense
We are using Sisense as platform for providing reports and business intelligence for our customers. In essence, we are using the platform as OEMs.
With Sisense, we provide reports and insights for contact center solutions which we implement to our customers.
- Excellent single-stack BI solution, allowing great flexibility for data-modelling within the Sisense platform itself, with no need to perform the data modelling on a separate platform. The data modelling is implemented using standard SQL which makes anyone familiar with SQL already able to use the system.
- Virtually unlimited customization options using Java Script, allowing you to modify and enhance existing functionality.
- Great support from the both customer support and the user community.
- Viewers of dashboards have very limited customization options, almost any customization requires the dashboards designer to implement.
- Particularly, viewers are unable to select conditional formatting, rename fields, change the order of items, etc.
Fully supports almost any common data-source, and easily allows you to model and mash-up data from multiple sources.
Supports Real-time visulaizations of data, but one point off because real-time visualization does not (yet) allow mash-up and or complex modeling.
Easily share, manage and migrate dashboards and elasticubes across servers.
Allows you to share the same dashboards to multilple customers and consumers while applying data restrictions so different users see different data using the same dashboards and the same data-sources.
Natively and easily share reports using emails, PDFs, or URLs to the dashboards themselves on the system.
Well suited for almost any BI implementation across any subject matter, and especially where a lot of data modelling must be performed on the data before used in the reports.
Somewhat lacking where the users/viewers of the dashboards need to have customization options of the dashboard per-user, such as when the same report might be used by different customers.