Need a dashboard? Sisense Ithttps://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biSisenseUnspecified8.31001012018-07-03T20:00:33.031Z
July 03, 2018
Need a dashboard? Sisense It
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Sisense
We used Sisense to provide analytics for our software users. In the company, we have a lot of data on our users, and we want to use this data to empower our users. Building an analytics tool will take a huge amount of time and resources. Sisense gave us the ability to easily provide analytics due to their ease of use as an EBI. It is currently being used by 700 active users.
1) Easy to use, really, there is nothing too much to say. The set up is easy and not confusing. You can use it internally or externally.
2) Customer Service, having spoken to various product reps from similar industry. Sisense rep provides you with the best support to get started, and it is really appreciated.
1) It is really easy to merge data from different sources.
2) It has good odbc drivers (This is really important to us as other providers do not have their own native odbc driver).
3) It queries really quickly than compared to other providers.
4) The option to use real time data (Via live connector)
1) It is easy to share a dashboard or a data source to a team.
2) An administrator can also decide who has the capability to edit and design dashboard.
3) Admin can also set up security rules so that restricted information is shared to only users who have the right permission and that's really important today.
If you are looking to have an analytics tool for your company, or if you have a lot of data/data points.. then look no further. Sisense provide you with a comprehensive business intelligence tool for you to make the right decision with their intelligence capabilities. Don't build it yourself as it will take a lot of time and effort,.