Reviews (1-23 of 23)
- Klipfolio can source the data used from Dropbox to easily incorporate offline data such as targets in Excel files or call center data exported in CSV files.
- The UI is easy to use while still being very powerful. If you know Excel formulas, you will quickly find your way in Klipfolio.
- Dashboards created in Klipfolio are automatically resized based on the device used. Even on mobile phones with 5-inch screens, VP can remotely access their business KPIs and have near real-time data.
- Klipfolio support in excellent. They offer live chat and a very rich QA section. When you first register, you can participate in online training to get you started as quickly as possible.
- Klipfolio licencing is very affordable.
- Klipfolio is not a reporting tool such as Tableau nor Power BI. It's a real dashboard solution meant at visualizing KPIs. If you need a reporting solution to investigate and drill deeper into datasets, Klipfolio is not for that.
- I can tailor results to different audiences via multiple dashboards.
- I was able to quickly train the ELT members on how to use it. They even downloaded the app themselves. Really surprised me.
- I think we could do a better job of providing real time stats, not just "historical" views.
- Need to be more innovative with what other apps are doing. If you stay the same for a long period of time you are actually going backward.
Besides that, we will be providing similar data with partners from these different apps.
- Building a flexible and robust product, with loads of features and all the integrations I need.
- Amazing customer support.
- Accessible pricing.
- I had very few experiences where the support staff wasn't as helpful as other support staff from Klipfolio itself.
- The product is considerably friendly for newbies and easy to use, but a better onboarding or a questionnaire that would provide me with the exact answers I needed would be wonderful.
- Extremely easy to get reports once setup
- Gives you outlook on historical and future data trends
- Saves you a ton of time building custom reports
- Allows you to grow your business more intellegently than before
- Honestly, I don't have a single bad thing I'd say about Klipfolio. Maybe there is a learning curve for some people that don't have data analytics experience, however, the Ninja team at Klipfolio is so amazing and on the ball that it's not an issue and the platform has a great degree of customization, so I don't consider this a con at all actually. Special shout out to Adam from the ninja team for all the support he has given us.
- Knowledgebase - Recently Klipfolio has made improvements to their interface and functionality allowing it easier for a non-formula minded marketer (like myself) to use. Being the visual person that I am, I find the video library as well as the knowledgebase with examples helpful and reference them often to build the visual component I need.
- The hover effect showing the details of a particular data point is extremely helpful and enables the user to take a closer look at specifics if they choose.
- Sharable. Klipfolio makes it easy to share the dashboard with stakeholders in a variety of formats - PDF, JPG, CSV, etc.
- Klipfolio Ninja Services has assisted me in advancing the dashboards I create for our clients to an entirely new level. Most often I have the vision and know how I want to parse the data -- but sometimes the right formula or a better, more straightforward way of bringing the data to life happens with Janice, our Klipfolio Ninja!
- Onboarding. The process of setting up a new client for a dashboard can be a little tedious.
- File size upload and third-party integrations. I have been limited to the size of the .csv file we were uploading but we were able to find a workaround.
Two of our clients are starting to utilize Klipfolio to study internal processes, team performance, and customer service in addition to email marketing performance history to discover trends.
Klipfolio allows you to easily integrate with third-party services (such as Slack, MySQL etc) in order to pull data & display it in a readable format.
- Easily integrates with third-party services
- Can refine data within the application itself without the requirement of restructuring your database design
- Provides a simple interface for learning
- Data refreshes are efficiently handled & documentation is rich
- A slightly steep learning curve for people with less experience in Excel, SQL & database design
- Great support team, my main support person Janice has been awesome over the last 2 years of working together.
- Lots of integrations with Facebook, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, and many others.
- Very flexible platform and ability to bring data in from multiple and different data sources.
- If you are an Excel guru then Klipfolio is easy, if not it is intimidating without some help.
- Klipfolio is really important to help us control information and create efficient dashboards
- I wish we could have all analytics information as a default Klip, there are several things we need to customize and import through API
- Klipfolio provides a vast array of formulas and charts for us to utilize to display the data we want in a way that is meaningful.
- Klipfolio Support has been instrumental in our success of utilizing Klipfolio when it came to more complex metrics we needed to display.
- From setup to implementing our first dashboard took less than an hour and was extremely intuitive.
- Would like to see more examples and methods for working with JSON calls with websites and services.
- Additional color options for dashboards.
It's ideal at obtaining CSV files that are automatically generated and emailed to it, which it then can automatically parse and present graphically on the timetable that you want. As example, we have a third party program that has an emailed reports feature - we simply tell the program to email the report every minute to a specific klipfolio address, and from there our dashboards automatically update each time the report is generated and fed into Klipfolio.
- Customer Service - They are available via chat all day to help with any aspect of the site, including formulas.
- Knowledge - They have been able to help me with every detail of what I am trying to accomplish. I am having to pull in data from multiple sources which makes the formulas very complicated. They have been able to help me at every step to come up with solutions.
- Great design - The design of the Klips and the dashboards are easy to put together and extremely versatile. You can design your dashboard to look anyway you and your clients want.
- I build a lot of reports in Excel that I keep on my PC. It would be nice if there was a way to automatically upload the data, by means of macros.
- Providing a "hub" to pull many different data sets from is critical for us.
- Once you get comfortable with the "formula-bar" interface, it is immensely powerful.
- The "cloud" aspect of the solution, so that any employee can see their dashboard wherever they are, allow us to work efficiently.
- Learning the formulas in Klipfolio can be like learning a new language.
- There are outages a little more often than I would like.
- There are some quality-of-life improvements that I would like to see (report on what data sources/klips are in use, copy a Klip, feedback on formula errors).
- Excellent manager accounts
- Most important and famous for integrations from connected data
- API from advanced users
- Flexible plans from small business
- Amazing support by chat or call
- Marketers can use easily
- Need a upgrade plan to fully customize CSS and themes in dashboards
- Average learning curve for building dashboards
- Maintaining of complex dashboards could become complicated
- Customizable dashboard, easy to use and connect multiple data sources
- Shareable between colleagues, business partners, investors and other related parties
- Amazing support team 24/7 trouble shooting, technical support
- They could improve the "tour" for first time user to get familiar with the tool more quickly. Even though all the video/tips/trick and 24/7 supporting team, it may take an average person couple hours to get use to the tool, which is not too bad
If you are a startup, all the metrics/ KPIs will be in front of you every morning when you wake up, to remind you of the directions and goals to achieve. The tool will help the whole organization move in the same direction to achieve joint goals
The tech behind it is quite simple - we pull data from our CRM and quote software via ODBC and into an Excel-sheet that is saved on a Google Drive. The Klipfolio connector to Excel on Google Drive is easy to activate and from there everything autoupdates. In short - if you can create an Excel-sheet with data, you can create great dashboards by using Klipfolio. There are a bunch built-in and ready to use, or you can quite easily create your own.
- Ease of setup and use
- Great graphics even if you are not a designer!
- Easily shared on large screens
- Dedicated connectors to our CRM and quote software would be great.
- Better export of Klips and complete dashboards
- Have different metrics and analytics data from multiple sources on the same platform aggregated.
- Have pre-defined reports for some specific data sources. You have to connect to those data sources and some common reports are available to you.
- Performance: if you have lots of data and put it on multiple dashboards, it will be a little bit slow, however handling a lot of data always has that problem.
- With so many integrations, it's difficult to know this tool at all. The complexity of understanding how to do a new thing is not too high, but you need to find the appropriate documentation - provided by Klipfolio - to get something new.
This tool is a good tool to provide team KPI data because IT gives everyone a good visibility of KPI metrics.
It could also be a good helper if you need to create dashboards real fast with external data tools like Facebook tracking and Ads or Google Analytics. Could be a excellent solution mainly for start-ups or small companies to get excellent reports with a really cheap price.
If you need to handle a really big amount of data, you should check other solutions.
- The ease of use for the platform is a plus, some marketing platforms out there require a lot of setup and instruction to get it to where you want it to be. Klipfolio is easy to setup and get the information you want quickly.
- The different dashboards are great because my team uses Klipfolio for their specific needs. We can track all of our Ad campaigns and interactions in one dashboard and we have another dashboard dedicated to our SEO analytics to track.
- Have a large repository of different sources that we can implement into one dashboard is great. For example on our SEO dashboard we have the ability to have our Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Moz information available to use in one area.
- Important for any product and service you use is the customer support. I have used them a few times to date and they are always responsive, informative and quick to assist.
- It may seem like a small issue, but to get to your monthly invoice it is pretty buried in sub pages and can be confusing for some to find.
- When you login for the first time it does take a little bit for all of your widgets to populate its data.
- When you scroll through a dashboard, the header of the site is very jumpy and a little bit distracting.
Klipfolio Review: "The Ultimate Analytics Ninja Tool - All data in real team as you freely custom it"
- High reach for customizing data to show as you really want
- Easy learning and well documented (for using the tool 100%)
- Always adding more and more data sources for different media
- The advertise must be global
- Translate options / replaces for other languages
- Need more people on the forums to see how they are using the tool, will need more ideas in future.
- It is somewhat difficult to implement at first if you want customized dashboards. However their Ninja services are very reasonable and helpful in creating very useful customized dashboards.
- It won't let you do multi selects at this point, although it is something they are considering.
Klipfolio Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Klipfolio is a cloud app for building and sharing business dashboards via the web, TV monitors and mobile devices. SMBs and teams in large companies use Klipfolio to continuously monitor the performance of their business across marketing, sales, support, and at the executive level.
With Klipfolio users can:
- Connect to hundreds of data sources online and on premise, including web apps like Google Analytics, Salesforce and Quickbooks, cloud and on premise databases, FTP servers, files stored on hard drives, and more. Leverage a robust library of pre-built connectors and data visualizations, or build your own, from scratch.
- Combine and manipulate data sources in an editor, writing formulas with Excel-like functions, math operations and statistics to define the metrics that matter to your business.
- Customize the design and configuration of data visualizations and dashboards, and deploy them via public or private links, or email them as images and pdfs, to share the story behind the numbers, internally or with the public.
The vendor offers a Free version with paid plans starting at $29/mos.
Klipfolio Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Klipfolio Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Spain, France, Mexico, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Brazil, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Greece, Pakistan, Nigeria, South Africa|