Klipfolio is online KPI dashboarding software.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ck/Zg/KLQHWZ4L5VKN.PNGMetrics & Momentum with Email MarketingRooted Elm is an email marketing agency. By turning data into a visual dashboard, Rooted Elm is able to support our clients in making smarter decisions about their email marketing program, identify gaps and enhance overall subscriber engagement.,Knowledgebase - Recently Klipfolio has made improvements to their interface and functionality allowing it easier for a non-formula minded marketer (like myself) to use. Being the visual person that I am, I find the video library as well as the knowledgebase with examples helpful and reference them often to build the visual component I need. The hover effect showing the details of a particular data point is extremely helpful and enables the user to take a closer look at specifics if they choose. Sharable. Klipfolio makes it easy to share the dashboard with stakeholders in a variety of formats - PDF, JPG, CSV, etc. Klipfolio Ninja Services has assisted me in advancing the dashboards I create for our clients to an entirely new level. Most often I have the vision and know how I want to parse the data -- but sometimes the right formula or a better, more straightforward way of bringing the data to life happens with Janice, our Klipfolio Ninja!,Onboarding. The process of setting up a new client for a dashboard can be a little tedious. File size upload and third-party integrations. I have been limited to the size of the .csv file we were uploading but we were able to find a workaround.,10,7,9,Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio, Campaign Monitor, SurveyGizmoKlipfolio Proves For A Powerful & Revolutionary Dashboarding ExperienceWe use Klipfolio to visualise data across a wide array of data sets (departmental KPIs, key business progress etc). It allowed us to simplify departmental assessment procedures & easily asses areas which require improving on. Klipfolio allows you to easily integrate with third-party services (such as Slack, MySQL etc) in order to pull data & display it in a readable format.,Easily integrates with third-party services Can refine data within the application itself without the requirement of restructuring your database design Provides a simple interface for learning Data refreshes are efficiently handled & documentation is rich,A slightly steep learning curve for people with less experience in Excel, SQL & database design,10,10,10Amazing and flexible Product with outstanding Customer Support.We are sharing with the whole company performance data from our different apps. We will also be sharing progress on KPIs and OKRs from different departments within the company. Besides that, we will be providing similar data with partners from these different apps.,Building a flexible and robust product, with loads of features and all the integrations I need. Amazing customer support. Accessible pricing.,I had very few experiences where the support staff wasn't as helpful as other support staff from Klipfolio itself. The product is considerably friendly for newbies and easy to use, but a better onboarding or a questionnaire that would provide me with the exact answers I needed would be wonderful.,10,,10,10Klipfolio continues to amaze meWe use Klipfolio to get real-time KPI metrics across our entire organization. Previously we were building report snapshots which instantly became stale and took hours to generate.,Extremely easy to get reports once setup Gives you outlook on historical and future data trends Saves you a ton of time building custom reports Allows you to grow your business more intellegently than before,Honestly, I don't have a single bad thing I'd say about Klipfolio. Maybe there is a learning curve for some people that don't have data analytics experience, however, the Ninja team at Klipfolio is so amazing and on the ball that it's not an issue and the platform has a great degree of customization, so I don't consider this a con at all actually. Special shout out to Adam from the ninja team for all the support he has given us.,10,,10,10,ProsperWorks CRM, QuickBooks Online, Teamwork Projects, Harvest, Google Drive, WordPressData Visualized for YOUR CompanyWe utilize Klipfolio across the entire organization - we have 6 - 47" TVs scattered around the main gathering locations within the building, which we display Klipfolio on. Klipfolio has allowed us a very easy method for displaying key metrics that are of interest to the entire organization, along with the ability to have additional metrics displayed on specific TVs where more teams may want specific information (i.e. - TV closes to production may display additional production-related metrics instead of the TV near the software team). Prior to this, most information was either presented in an email or not at all, and certainly did not have the visual appeal of graphics that Klipfolio allows us to generate from our tabular data.,Klipfolio provides a vast array of formulas and charts for us to utilize to display the data we want in a way that is meaningful. Klipfolio Support has been instrumental in our success of utilizing Klipfolio when it came to more complex metrics we needed to display. From setup to implementing our first dashboard took less than an hour and was extremely intuitive.,Would like to see more examples and methods for working with JSON calls with websites and services. Additional color options for dashboards.,9,9,9,KACE Endpoint Systems Management Appliance, Freshdesk, CylancePROTECT
Klipfolio

Klipfolio Reviews

Klipfolio
Filter 40 vetted Klipfolio reviews and ratings
Lisa Wester profile photo
June 11, 2018

Klipfolio Review: "Metrics & Momentum with Email Marketing"

• Knowledgebase - Recently Klipfolio has made improvements to their interface and functionality allowing it easier for a non-formula minded marketer (like myself) to use. Being the visual person that I am, I find the video library as well as the knowledgebase with examples helpful and reference them often to build the visual component I need.
  • The hover effect showing the details of a particular data point is extremely helpful and enables the user to take a closer look at specifics if they choose.
  • Sharable. Klipfolio makes it easy to share the dashboard with stakeholders in a variety of formats - PDF, JPG, CSV, etc.
  • Klipfolio Ninja Services has assisted me in advancing the dashboards I create for our clients to an entirely new level. Most often I have the vision and know how I want to parse the data -- but sometimes the right formula or a better, more straightforward way of bringing the data to life happens with Janice, our Klipfolio Ninja!
  • Onboarding. The process of setting up a new client for a dashboard can be a little tedious.
  • File size upload and third-party integrations. I have been limited to the size of the .csv file we were uploading but we were able to find a workaround.
We utilize Klipfolio to monitor email marketing performance and subscriber engagement for our clients over time. We incorporate a variety of data sources some are direct third-party connections such as SurveyGizmo while others are excel file upload or an FTP connection.

Two of our clients are starting to utilize Klipfolio to study internal processes, team performance, and customer service in addition to email marketing performance history to discover trends.
Read Lisa Wester's full review
Matthew Berry profile photo
June 26, 2018

Review: "Klipfolio Proves For A Powerful & Revolutionary Dashboarding Experience"

• Easily integrates with third-party services
  • Can refine data within the application itself without the requirement of restructuring your database design
  • Provides a simple interface for learning
  • Data refreshes are efficiently handled & documentation is rich
  • A slightly steep learning curve for people with less experience in Excel, SQL & database design
- Can integrate easily with a wide array of third-party services
- Template dashboard elements provided for easy learning material
- Highly detailed software usage instructions & forums for discussion - so tackling problems is made a lot simpler
- Officially produced video documented guides reduces the learning curve
- Extremely flexible & able to refine data sets without the necessity of simplifying database design beforehand
- Affordable & excellent support staff
- Efficient refresh rates for data (& high level of customisation supported)
Read Matthew Berry's full review
Rubem Klein Jr. profile photo
August 09, 2018

Klipfolio Review: "Amazing and flexible Product with outstanding Customer Support."

• Building a flexible and robust product, with loads of features and all the integrations I need.
  • Amazing customer support.
  • Accessible pricing.
  • I had very few experiences where the support staff wasn't as helpful as other support staff from Klipfolio itself.
  • The product is considerably friendly for newbies and easy to use, but a better onboarding or a questionnaire that would provide me with the exact answers I needed would be wonderful.
It is well suited for all levels of knowledge. But if you're looking for a tool that will give you insights without using your brain then it's not a good fit.
Read Rubem Klein Jr.'s full review
Brian Dainis profile photo
August 03, 2018

User Review: "Klipfolio continues to amaze me"

• Extremely easy to get reports once setup
  • Gives you outlook on historical and future data trends
  • Saves you a ton of time building custom reports
  • Allows you to grow your business more intellegently than before
  • Honestly, I don't have a single bad thing I'd say about Klipfolio. Maybe there is a learning curve for some people that don't have data analytics experience, however, the Ninja team at Klipfolio is so amazing and on the ball that it's not an issue and the platform has a great degree of customization, so I don't consider this a con at all actually. Special shout out to Adam from the ninja team for all the support he has given us.
I'd always recommend Klipfiolio.
Read Brian Dainis's full review
June 08, 2018

Klipfolio Review: "Data Visualized for YOUR Company"

• Klipfolio provides a vast array of formulas and charts for us to utilize to display the data we want in a way that is meaningful.
  • Klipfolio Support has been instrumental in our success of utilizing Klipfolio when it came to more complex metrics we needed to display.
  • From setup to implementing our first dashboard took less than an hour and was extremely intuitive.
  • Would like to see more examples and methods for working with JSON calls with websites and services.
  • Additional color options for dashboards.
Klipfolio is ideal for organizations wishing to display meaningful charts and graphs from tabular data - key metrics from sales, production, software, to even company news.

It's ideal at obtaining CSV files that are automatically generated and emailed to it, which it then can automatically parse and present graphically on the timetable that you want. As example, we have a third party program that has an emailed reports feature - we simply tell the program to email the report every minute to a specific klipfolio address, and from there our dashboards automatically update each time the report is generated and fed into Klipfolio.
Joachim Jepsen profile photo
March 23, 2018

User Review: "Klipfolio is PERFECT"

We use Klipfolio in both manufacturing and sales. It's a fantastic tool to filter large amounts of data and display our KPIs in a nice visual way.
  • Nice visuals
  • Friendly supporters
  • I have not yet run into something that wasn't solved by their support team or something I was missing in terms of functionality
I think Klipfolio can be used in almost every thinkable situation when it comes to displaying data. There are so many different integration possibilities and the supporters are very good at helping you - they can also help you make a specific code if you can't figure it out yourself.
Read Joachim Jepsen's full review
Arjanne Pruntel profile photo
March 22, 2018

User Review: "Klipfolio is an awesome tool!"

We are Certified Partners of Klipfolio, so we are fans. :-) We help a lot of businesses with the implementation of their dashboards. Besides that, we use Klipfolio ourselves as well. The biggest pros: the ability to combine a lot of different sources, the possibility to build your own custom dashboards with all the metrics/data you want to see at one place and the awesome support team of Klipfolio! They are always there to give suggestions or help you build the klips you want.
  • Combine a lot of sources
  • Build your own, tailor made dashboards
  • Support
  • Steep learning curve
Well suited if you want more insights!
Read Arjanne Pruntel's full review
Colin Castle profile photo
March 07, 2018

Klipfolio Review: "Great Product for any size comapny"

We use Klipfolio to manage our business dashboard and publish department-centric dashboards. Our main focus is to share the mountain of data we have about our company and performance with our staff and drive behaviors based on the data.
  • Great support team, my main support person Janice has been awesome over the last 2 years of working together.
  • Lots of integrations with Facebook, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, and many others.
  • Very flexible platform and ability to bring data in from multiple and different data sources.
  • If you are an Excel guru then Klipfolio is easy, if not it is intimidating without some help.
I think it is well suited for all environments where leadership needs to look at data points within a company or team. To me this is an easy way to share data in an easy to view way for all levels of an organization
Read Colin Castle's full review
Roger Crist, Jr. profile photo
December 15, 2017

Klipfolio Review: "Get all your data in one place, and make it look amazing!"

Our entire company interacts with Klipfolio dashboards. We are using it to provide insight into our marketing, sales, and customer support. Getting everyone on the same page has been a huge boost to our bottom line.
  • Providing a "hub" to pull many different data sets from is critical for us.
  • Once you get comfortable with the "formula-bar" interface, it is immensely powerful.
  • The "cloud" aspect of the solution, so that any employee can see their dashboard wherever they are, allow us to work efficiently.
  • Learning the formulas in Klipfolio can be like learning a new language.
  • There are outages a little more often than I would like.
  • There are some quality-of-life improvements that I would like to see (report on what data sources/klips are in use, copy a Klip, feedback on formula errors).
Klipfolio isn't for those looking for a free solution, but if you can make the price work, you will definitely feel like it is worth it. We've tried other solutions and Klipfolio is the best for our needs.
Read Roger Crist, Jr.'s full review
Stephanie Dias profile photo
March 23, 2018

User Review: "Klipfolio: Great tool and support"

Klipfolio is being used across the whole organization and help us to create and control information in order to increase our productivity.
  • Klipfolio is really important to help us control information and create efficient dashboards
  • I wish we could have all analytics information as a default Klip, there are several things we need to customize and import through API
It suits perfectly to build great dashboards and increase our productivity.
Read Stephanie Dias's full review
Alessandro Foti, MBA profile photo
February 22, 2018

Klipfolio Review: "Has a learning curve, and it's worth it!"

I've started using Klipfolio to create an executive dashboard. Great product, powerful and relatively easy to use - and when you get stuck, customer service is always there to help, and quickly! I love the "chat" feature of customer service, it has saved me a LOT of frustration. I definitely recommend this product!
  • Very flexible platform
  • Beautiful layouts
  • Great support
  • A bit hard to use, but it's to be expected for such a powerful product
Great for executive dashboards.
Read Alessandro Foti, MBA's full review
Henrik Christensen profile photo
January 09, 2018

Klipfolio Review: "Easy dashboards"

We use Klipfolio in our international salesteam. We use it to follow Sales KPI's on a large screen. It allows everyone to follow the sales in detail based on the KPI's that we have selected as important.

The tech behind it is quite simple - we pull data from our CRM and quote software via ODBC and into an Excel-sheet that is saved on a Google Drive. The Klipfolio connector to Excel on Google Drive is easy to activate and from there everything autoupdates. In short - if you can create an Excel-sheet with data, you can create great dashboards by using Klipfolio. There are a bunch built-in and ready to use, or you can quite easily create your own.
  • Ease of setup and use
  • Great graphics even if you are not a designer!
  • Easily shared on large screens
  • Dedicated connectors to our CRM and quote software would be great.
  • Better export of Klips and complete dashboards
Can be used in any situation where you have a KPI to track. I cannot think of situations where it is not usefull.
Read Henrik Christensen's full review
February 21, 2018

Review: "Klipfolio is a great company to work with"

We use Klipfolio to track calls in to our many clients. It has an easy to read platform so that our clients get a quick insight to the benefits of what we sell.
  • Customer Service - They are available via chat all day to help with any aspect of the site, including formulas.
  • Knowledge - They have been able to help me with every detail of what I am trying to accomplish. I am having to pull in data from multiple sources which makes the formulas very complicated. They have been able to help me at every step to come up with solutions.
  • Great design - The design of the Klips and the dashboards are easy to put together and extremely versatile. You can design your dashboard to look anyway you and your clients want.
  • I build a lot of reports in Excel that I keep on my PC. It would be nice if there was a way to automatically upload the data, by means of macros.
Any company that uses data to drive decisions would benefit from being able to put together the data on Klipfolio
Luiz Lai profile photo
October 30, 2017

Klipfolio Review: "Amazing Dashboard Plataform"

We use the Klipfolio for many clients of the agency, for analytical, operational and executive dashboards. The Klipfolio is most used for the Business Intelligence and Marketing departments. In many cases, we use it to monitor daily, hourly, weekly, and monthly data from media campaigns across multiple channels. We also use it to track performance results on the site.
  • Excellent manager accounts
  • Most important and famous for integrations from connected data
  • API from advanced users
  • Flexible plans from small business
  • Amazing support by chat or call
  • Marketers can use easily
  • Need a upgrade plan to fully customize CSS and themes in dashboards
  • Average learning curve for building dashboards
  • Maintaining of complex dashboards could become complicated
The Klipfolio is a great full Dashboard platform. It is well suited in companies that need to follow your results every period of time. A good choice for democratizing data for all areas. I think that it is less appropriate in a company that does not have a digital data structure, or a business area team to build and maintain the dashboards
Read Luiz Lai's full review
Long Dinh profile photo
October 13, 2017

Review: "Klipfolio is the best Dashboard for your business"

We use Klipfolio as our "daily dashboard" to monitor the health of our portfolio companies (investments), our fund and all the news related to our companies and the industry
  • Customizable dashboard, easy to use and connect multiple data sources
  • Shareable between colleagues, business partners, investors and other related parties
  • Amazing support team 24/7 trouble shooting, technical support
  • They could improve the "tour" for first time user to get familiar with the tool more quickly. Even though all the video/tips/trick and 24/7 supporting team, it may take an average person couple hours to get use to the tool, which is not too bad
If you have a sale team, Klipfolio is a must to showcase the progress/sale target of each individual

If you are a startup, all the metrics/ KPIs will be in front of you every morning when you wake up, to remind you of the directions and goals to achieve. The tool will help the whole organization move in the same direction to achieve joint goals
Read Long Dinh's full review
October 26, 2017

Klipfolio Review: "Versatile, powerful, and cheap"

Klipfolio is used to get business analytics and data into one place, with multiple dashboards to improve data readability. It allows us to handle data from multiple analytics services, like Google Analytics and Facebook pixel. It also allows us to integrate with JIRA and turn project management data into something readable for most of the users.
  • Have different metrics and analytics data from multiple sources on the same platform aggregated.
  • Have pre-defined reports for some specific data sources. You have to connect to those data sources and some common reports are available to you.
  • Performance: if you have lots of data and put it on multiple dashboards, it will be a little bit slow, however handling a lot of data always has that problem.
  • With so many integrations, it's difficult to know this tool at all. The complexity of understanding how to do a new thing is not too high, but you need to find the appropriate documentation - provided by Klipfolio - to get something new.

This tool is a good tool to provide team KPI data because IT gives everyone a good visibility of KPI metrics.

It could also be a good helper if you need to create dashboards real fast with external data tools like Facebook tracking and Ads or Google Analytics. Could be a excellent solution mainly for start-ups or small companies to get excellent reports with a really cheap price.

If you need to handle a really big amount of data, you should check other solutions.

Chris Williams profile photo
April 17, 2017

Klipfolio Review: "A great tool to save time and make your team more efficient"

Klipfolio is being solely used by the marketing team at our company, it provides us a very useful service of consolidating important information into one area to save us time. Having the ability to see different metrics and analytics from different sources in one platform saves us the time of looking at the information we need from the different services we use. It makes a big impact in our SEO efforts as well as our paid search marketing campaigns.
  • The ease of use for the platform is a plus, some marketing platforms out there require a lot of setup and instruction to get it to where you want it to be. Klipfolio is easy to setup and get the information you want quickly.
  • The different dashboards are great because my team uses Klipfolio for their specific needs. We can track all of our Ad campaigns and interactions in one dashboard and we have another dashboard dedicated to our SEO analytics to track.
  • Have a large repository of different sources that we can implement into one dashboard is great. For example on our SEO dashboard we have the ability to have our Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Moz information available to use in one area.
  • Important for any product and service you use is the customer support. I have used them a few times to date and they are always responsive, informative and quick to assist.
  • It may seem like a small issue, but to get to your monthly invoice it is pretty buried in sub pages and can be confusing for some to find.
  • When you login for the first time it does take a little bit for all of your widgets to populate its data.
  • When you scroll through a dashboard, the header of the site is very jumpy and a little bit distracting.
If you are a marketer or an organization with a marketing team this tool will be useful to consolidate important information and analytics into one area for the team to look at. It saves time from having to log into multiple platforms and look at the information one by one. It is also a great tool to share your marketing success. If you have a screen or TV around you can keep your dashboard up and visual to show where you are having success for your different marketing initiatives.
Read Chris Williams's full review
Oscar Rocha Aragón profile photo
March 30, 2017

Klipfolio Review: "The Ultimate Analytics Ninja Tool - All data in real team as you freely custom it"

Klipfolio saves time in reporting and [creating] custom dashboards to show in real time the status of a brand in each digital media [platform where] they are involved, following their main objectives and tracking the critical KPIs to show big data for big decisions.
  • High reach for customizing data to show as you really want
  • Easy learning and well documented (for using the tool 100%)
  • Always adding more and more data sources for different media
  • The advertise must be global
  • Translate options / replaces for other languages
  • Need more people on the forums to see how they are using the tool, will need more ideas in future.
[Well Suited to] connect any Google drive spreadsheet in an easy way to show the data like a bridge/temporal buffer to show your data really quick using common formulas.In the beginning, the understanding of date values is a bit complex but it has its reason for all formulas to use in future.
Read Oscar Rocha Aragón's full review
Marcus Henningsen profile photo
October 13, 2016

Klipfolio Review: "Great dashboard solution for BI exports"

We use Klipfolio for dashboards and reports sent out regularly. It's a perfect fit, connects to anything of value to us, is beautiful and most important of all is very versatile.
  • Many connectors
  • Very versatile formula bar
  • Beautiful graphs
  • For us it is a perfect fit, but other organisations might need some specific connector.
If you have data scattered over many systems and need reports and dashboards to visualize, this is the right tool. If you have just one system with its own visualisation tool, learning Klipfolio might not be worth the effort.
Read Marcus Henningsen's full review
Jackie Potts profile photo
February 17, 2016

Klipfolio Review: "Dashboards that Answer Business Questions and Work with Multiple Data Sources"

We are able to use Klipfolio across our entire organization. It started to get marketing metrics, but we have found it to be useful between all departments. It allows us to look at the same metrics so that we are all talking about the same information instead of pulling data from different places.
  • It connects to many applications such as SFDC, Marketo, Google, Social Media and more.
  • It builds dashboards that answer business questions, such as financial information, website visits, goals, etc.
  • It allows you to connect multiple applications on a single dashboard.
  • It is somewhat difficult to implement at first if you want customized dashboards. However their Ninja services are very reasonable and helpful in creating very useful customized dashboards.
  • It won't let you do multi selects at this point, although it is something they are considering.
It is valuable for any business wanting to see dashboards and share them easily. It can be branded for your company and can be displayed on a television screen. We were able to connect so many data sources to allow us to really monitor our goals and bring our departments together when looking at metrics.
Read Jackie Potts's full review
Miguel Ángel del Hoyo profile photo
September 30, 2015

Klipfolio Review: "Great tool for creating dashboards in an easy way"

As a Marketing & Analytics Consultant, a tool like Klipfolio is fundamental to explaining how the KPI's & metrics are performing through time.
  • Graphics are easy to understand
  • Easy to create your own libraries
  • Your own dashboards in a pretty little portal
  • I don't know
Depending on your working profile, you will use Klipfolio in a different way. In my case I use it for creating dashboards, understanding them, and recommending what to do.
Read Miguel Ángel del Hoyo's full review

Pixel Perfect reports (3)
Customizable dashboards (19)
9.5
Report Formatting Templates (4)
Drill-down analysis (6)
Formatting capabilities (6)
Integration with R or other statistical packages (2)
Report sharing and collaboration (20)
Publish to Web (18)
9.8
Publish to PDF (15)
Report Delivery Scheduling (16)
9.5
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.) (18)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization (19)
Predictive Analytics (1)
Multi-User Support (named login) (20)
9.9
Role-Based Security Model (16)
9.7
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete) (18)
9.8
Single Sign-On (SSO) (1)
Responsive Design for Web Access (18)
9.5
Dedicated iOS Application (14)
Dedicated Android Application (13)
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile (15)

About Klipfolio

Klipfolio is a cloud app for building and sharing business dashboards via the web, TV monitors and mobile devices. SMBs and teams in large companies use Klipfolio to continuously monitor the performance of their business across marketing, sales, support, and at the executive level.

With Klipfolio users can:

• Connect to hundreds of data sources online and on premise, including web apps like Google Analytics, Salesforce and Quickbooks, cloud and on premise databases, FTP servers, files stored on hard drives, and more. Leverage a robust library of pre-built connectors and data visualizations, or build your own, from scratch.
  • Combine and manipulate data sources in an editor, writing formulas with Excel-like functions, math operations and statistics to define the metrics that matter to your business.
  • Customize the design and configuration of data visualizations and dashboards, and deploy them via public or private links, or email them as images and pdfs, to share the story behind the numbers, internally or with the public.

The vendor offers a Free version with paid plans starting at $29/mos.

Klipfolio Features

BI Platform Features
Does not have featureAdministration via Windows App
Does not have featureAdministration via MacOS App
Has featureAdministration via Web Interface
Has featureLive Connection to External Data
Has featureSnapshot of External Data
Does not have featureIn-memory data model
Does not have featureOLAP (Pre-processed cube representation)
Has featureROLAP (SQL-layer querying)
Has featureMulti-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
Does not have featureData warehouse / dictionary layer
Does not have featureETL Capability
Does not have featureETL Scheduler
Supported Data Sources Features
Has featureMS Excel Workbooks
Has featureText Files (CSV, etc)
Has featureOracle
Has featureSalesforce
Does not have featureSAP
Has featureGoogle Analytics
BI Standard Reporting Features
Does not have featurePixel Perfect reports
Has featureCustomizable dashboards
Does not have featureReport Formatting Templates
Ad-hoc Reporting Features
Does not have featureDrill-down analysis
Does not have featureFormatting capabilities
Does not have featurePredictive modeling
Does not have featureIntegration with R or other statistical packages
Has featureReport sharing and collaboration
Report Output and Scheduling Features
Has featurePublish to Web
Has featurePublish to PDF
Does not have featureOutput Raw Supporting Data
Does not have featureReport Versioning
Has featureReport Delivery Scheduling
Does not have featureDelivery to Remote Servers
Data Discovery and Visualization Features
Has featurePre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Has featureLocation Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Does not have featurePredictive Analytics
Does not have featureSupport for Machine Learning models
Does not have featurePattern Recognition and Data Mining
Does not have featureIntegration with R or other statistical packages
Access Control and Security Features
Has featureMulti-User Support (named login)
Has featureRole-Based Security Model
Has featureMultiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Does not have featureReport-Level Access Control
Does not have featureTable-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
Does not have featureField-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
Has featureSingle Sign-On (SSO)
Mobile Capabilities Features
Has featureREST API
Does not have featureJavascript API
Does not have featureiFrames
Does not have featureJava API
Has featureThemeable User Interface (UI)
Does not have featureCustomizable Platform (Open Source)

Klipfolio Screenshots