Overall Satisfaction with Site24x7
My organization utilizes Site24x7 as a synthetic test monitoring for all of our internal websites. We needed a way to simulate what our members are seeing from different geographical locations to determine response times and availability in real time.
- Fast and easy configuration. This is key when trying to make sure that we can deploy as quickly as possible.
- Web Console is easy to navigate. This is also fundamental in trying to review and determine where there may be issues.
- Administration functionality. Again, this is an extremely intuitive process. It doesn't require a lot of training to begin configuration and support of end users' needs.
- I really don't have anything negative to say about this tool. It is a lighter tool but for what my needs are it fits perfectly to fill that niche.
- Again, the ease and speed at which we can discern any issues with sites that have been configured. As well as utilization of RUM and APDEX to give a full understanding of the information presented.
- Applications Manager and CA CEM
While Applications Manager and CA CEM can give a deep understanding of the services and applications, neither can compare with the shear speed at which Site24x7 can provide for the web performance of sites and how customer satisfaction is associated as well!!!