December 08, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Siteimprove
Creighton University is a Jesuit University located in Omaha Nebraska with a student board of approximately 10,000.00. We have traditional students and online students. Creighton has been using Siteimprove since September 2016. We use it across the University. In the beginning, we used Siteimprove for correcting level 4XX. With the last SiteImprove version update, Siteimprove added some important areas of interest, SEO analytics, Accessibility and Digital Certainty Index.
- Creighton currently uses 5 tools in Siteimprove, Digital Certainty Index (DCI), Quality assurance (QA), accessibility, SEO, and Policies. I have found these to be so helpful in keeping our sites healthy and knowing the digital impact of Creighton sites within the Higher Education industry. To be more specific, Siteimprove has proved to be a helpful tool in identifying areas we are/were lacking such as fixing level 4XX technical errors, content quality, security and user experience.
- Siteimprove allows reports on sites health to be sent automatically to site owners. The software makes expectations of site owners clear, Siteimprove has the ability to prioritize or categorize errors by identifying errors according to expertise needs. The software indicates how much gains in ‘point rankings’, the site will get if an error is fixed. This is helpful in strategizing what is important and prioritizing what needs to be fixed.
- We have more than 20,000.00 pages we monitor using Siteimprove.
- Siteimprove helps us figure our accessibility, usability, credibility and trustworthiness, and how well-poised your site is to respond to SEO challenge within the Higher Education industry.
- Siteimprove has an amazing customer support.
- While working in Siteimprove I have noticed modules that are not complete. Siteimprove is a young company and continues to improve its software and also this is expected in software development but I wish they would only push complete modules to their clients.
- We used to have a lot of technical errors on our site, as some of the technical errors are hard to scan with an eye. Our rankings were not as good. Now we are a leader in content quality assurance in higher ed. We still have more areas to work on. We are not able to put a strategy for that.
Much easier to use yet very detailed than most of the softwares out there