Rich in features and easy to usehttps://www.trustradius.com/web-analyticsSiteimproveUnspecified9.2101012019-10-22T17:34:12.010Z
October 22, 2019
Rich in features and easy to use
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Siteimprove
It's helping us do several things: create websites that are more accessible, have better SEO code and content, and understand potential issues in the code that could affect performance.
- I like the SiteImprove shows me exactly where on the page and in the code there is a potential issue.
- It provides a justification for the concern based on best practices and provides examples for solving the problem.
- It gives me just as much information as I need and expands to show me when needed.
- I don't like that there are different navigation paths to go from point A to point B. When I want to navigate to a specific place, I have more than one way to get there, which means I have to make a decision about how I want to there and I'd rather the designer make that design based on what would be most efficient for me.
- It has helped us create sites that are more accessible.
- It has improved the SEO on the sites we create.
- It has shown us tendencies in our practice that lead to lower quality accessibility and SEO
I've used support often and it has been responsive, thorough and considerate of our needs. I can get a tech right away, they understand the issue, and work with us to resolve it. Often the problem is with the site we are trying to scan, sometimes it is with their product. I appreciate that they go beyond support into continually helping us implement SiteImprove in more places with 3rd party integration.
Do you think Siteimprove delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Siteimprove's feature set?
Did Siteimprove live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Siteimprove go as expected?
Would you buy Siteimprove again?