Overall Satisfaction with Skedda
We use Skedda to book out rehearsal spaces for theatre companies and individuals in our 20,000 sq ft venue in the heart of London. Users can also book themselves in directly 2 weeks-in advance. We have over 30 companies using the spaces every week.
- the clear and accurate map of the space
- different filters (grid, day, map) for different users
- being able to build a questionnaire within the booking form
- giving people easy access to log-in
- the amount of control you can have over what your users see
- admin should be able to book over other bookings
- quick change of an 'unavailable' booking to a confirmed one with a user attached
- not to let some users view further ahead than you decide
- how user-friendly it is
- it looks pretty! goes very well with our beautifully designed spaces
- map view
- we have been able to increase the amount of people using the spaces - from 20 companies a week, to up to 30 because we gave people the power to book
- employees don't have to keep checking emails from people asking about availability - users can just see this for themselves so this saved us a lot of time and workload
Do you think Skedda delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Skedda's feature set?
Did Skedda live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Skedda go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Skedda again?
Skedda is incredibly user-friendly and self-explanatory. We have had only a handful of people ask us further questions on how to use it. You can also load it very easily on the phone so it's perfect for what we had in mind: people checking if a last-minute rehearsal space has become available and are able to quickly book it. The amount of data we are able to gather via Skedda booking forms is great as well - from diversity to access needs and information about what people are doing in the spaces.