Overall Satisfaction with SmartRecruiters
- The UI is pretty user friendly.
- Job postings are easy to put up.
- Communication with hiring managers is simple and easy.
- Resumes don't always upload.
- I can't customize questions for candidates to answer for each job.
- I can't schedule rejection letters to go out to candidates.
- I'd like to be able to give the hiring managers the options to decide which email alerts they want to get from SmartRecruiters.
- I can't filter the list of open jobs on the mobile app so that I can only see the openings I'm attached to.
I'm not a candidate, so I can't really speak to their experiences when applying for our positions, but it appears to be comparable to other ATS systems like ICIMS of JobVite.
Some hiring managers find it easy to use, others just don't want to use it. Overall, I don't generally have to spend more than 5 - 10 minutes walking a hiring manager through the parts of the system that would need to use.
It's fine as an ATS, but there are several features that could be implemented. Communications don't always go through (both with candidates and co-workers), which makes my job harder. It manages job postings well. I'd like to be able to use Boolean searches to find candidates that are already in our database.