August 20, 2014
Synergy SevenStaffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SmartSearch ATS
We use SmartSearch to put in our job requisitions we are recruiting for, and our candidates we find on job boards, LinkedIn, referrals, etc., pertaining to that specific job requisition. We use it across our organization from our Recruiters to our Account Executives to ensure that everyone sees all job requisitions and the candidates that have been submitted.
- Allowing to see candidates from our whole organization
- Seeing what open job requisitions we have, or which ones that I'm assigned to
- Matching skill sets of like candidates when a similar job requisition comes out that we have used in the past
- Can run really slow and get bogged down sometimes.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Allows us to serve the candidate better by looking at jobs they have recently applied for
- Faster lead conversion by using previous job requisitions and speaking to candidates who were a good fit, but weren't selected for the job at that time
The only other like system that I have used was PipelineDeals, and that was more for sales, versus recruiting. So my answer can't be applicable to this question.
SmartSearch makes things run very smoothly for our organization. It allows us to attach candidates to specific jobs so you can refer to them at a later date for a similar job. It allows your Account Executives and recruiters be on the same page by attaching candidates, updating job requirements, and keeping them updated if the job has been closed, re-opened, put on hold, etc.