Snag your next employee with Snag
September 05, 2019

Snag your next employee with Snag

Score 9 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Snag

Snag is a great website for job posting. I have been using it for about 2 years. My favorite part is the integration with our company's website, where job seekers can go directly to the snag.com company page, and it looks similar to our website. I have 7 location for hiring, so I keep 2-3 postings that I rotate monthly, but all opening are listed on my snag homepage. We are also searchable on snag.com job listing page.
  • Notifications when applicants apply.
  • Ease of the job posting process.
  • Ease of making changes to my posting.
  • Messaging candidates options are limited. There are pre-written questions if you want to use them, but I cannot change them or figure out how to change them.
  • To schedule an interview I only have 140 characters to leave a note to the candidate.
  • The "My Team" features are not useful to my company at all.
  • There used to be a search candidate function, but it was limited. It has been removed from the site.
  • I get my money's worth with Snag. Postings are a fair price.
  • I get really responsive applicants from Snag.
I have used Indeed and Proven for hiring. Indeed is great, but Proven was more for corporate staff. I like Snag because it was developed for part to full-time service industry jobs. It has more people there for my company, where, with others, there are more professional or white-collar jobs/resumes to sort through.
The account reps were easily reachable. I have made different types of recommendation, especially about the communication part. There are videos and a help center with fairly quick response times. I can easily update my career site, and they even have a text to hire option. I have not used that yet, but we are discussing it.

Do you think Snag delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Snag's feature set?

Did Snag live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Snag go as expected?

Would you buy Snag again?

It is good for our company size. I don't think it pushes to other job boards, but it is made for part-time retail and restaurant type jobs. I like the job posting platform, and I like the career site that merges with our website. It looks like a seamless launch from ours. I can update the site with company info, job descriptions, or pictures any time I need to.

Snag Feature Ratings