December 04, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Sniply
We use Sniply to track clicks on the content that we curate on social. We love linking to articles and similar brands but we don't like directing our traffic away from our brand. Sniply solves that problem by allowing us to continue to advertise our brand off-site. Our marketing department is the only one that I am aware of that uses Sniply.
- Click Tracking. Sniply is great at giving us the data need. Specifically, we can see how many people click on specific links and how many people then go to our site from that link.
- This is everything. Our marketing department uses Google Analytics for all our site traffic and the ability to use UTM tracking within our snips is wonderful.
- Data in general. Sniply gives you all the info you could ever want. Time on page, bounce rate, average pages per visit, and a lot more.
- Packages. We are a medium-sized company but we manage small brands who do not get a lot of clicks. Because of this, the current packages don't work for our purposes.
- Integrations. We use Sniply inside of Sendible and the integration is a bit clunky when you have more than one account.
- Customization. Snips are look the same, it would be helpful if there were more customization options.
1 - We use Sniply in our marketing department. Specifically, our company uses Sniply to add more tracking to our social media posts. As the social media manager, I use sniply on 15+ brands to make sure we keep our audience engaged with our brand even when they go to off-site content that we've linked them to.
- Time consuming. With the way we use Sniply, it takes a lot of time to shorten the links for all of our brands (negative)
- Tracking. Allows us to track our audience movement and conversions.
Sniply is well suited for large companies with very engaged audiences and brands that attract a lot of attention. It would also work well with single brands that don't have to switch between profiles. For us, it works very well; it is just a little more time consuming than if we were a larger company or had fewer brands.