Overall Satisfaction with Snowflake
Snowflake is the database used by my company to store data across the organization. It helps us keep the data in one place, organized, and ready to use. The main application for this data is to analyze and report back to the stakeholders on how the business is running. Snowflake also helps us to create tables and schemas in the existing database for sandbox analytics.
- Writing query on real time data.
- The ability to export the data.
- The ability to analyze the data by connecting it with a BI platform.
- Snowflake is one of the most time saving tool[s] which has a huge ROI on our business.
- The ability to analyze data real time gives surety to our stakeholders.
- Its reliability to withstand heavy load[s] even with the increase in number of employees.
I have had the experience of using one more database management system at my previous workplace. What Snowflake provides is better user-friendly consoles, suggestions while writing a query, ease of access to connect to various BI platforms to analyze, [and a] more robust system to store a large amount of data. All these functionalities give the better edge to Snowflake.
Do you think Snowflake delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Snowflake's feature set?
Did Snowflake live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Snowflake go as expected?
Would you buy Snowflake again?
For an organization that has small, medium, or large data collection, Snowflake provides the best infrastructure to store, manage, utilize and analyze the data. Especially for companies that are growing at a really fast pace, it helps you not only with warehouse capabilities but also its connection with several BI tools give you the flexibility and option to connect and analyze the data [in] real time.