Overall Satisfaction with SolarWinds Network Device Monitor
I use SolarWinds to help troubleshoot issues with network outages and/or network delays and resource delays. If we receive a call regarding a network outage or network slowness we can easily use Solar Winds to pinpoint what appliance may be down or experiencing an issue and to recommend that it be looked at by our network team.
- Shows appliances or nodes that may be down
- Shows a map of entire network and possible problem areas
- Shows a network availability timeline where issues can be tracked
- Shows a network latency and packet loss timeline to help assess issues.
- to me and my team, SolarWinds works well for what we need it for. I don't necessarily have any suggestions for improvement
Do you think SolarWinds Network Device Monitor delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SolarWinds Network Device Monitor's feature set?
Did SolarWinds Network Device Monitor live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SolarWinds Network Device Monitor go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy SolarWinds Network Device Monitor again?
It's great for getting us an idea of where and why an outage or slowness may be occurring but also can give us a "false positive" so to speak. If a node has been decommissioned or is purposely out of service we may see that as an issue when in reality we just don't have all of the facts regarding why it's out.