Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SolarWinds Network Device Monitor, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Relative ease of use
- Price/Performance is favorable
- Ubiquitous knowledge by IT employees and our partners (most people are familiar with and have used SW already).
- Ease of use
- Monitoring Network
- Devices Monitoring
- Offline Alerts
- Network device configuration compliance to defined baselines.
- Audit-ability of network device config changes.
- Alert generation for compliance deviation.
- Visibility into what my devices are doing.
- I can see my network traffic and trend it.
- Who else wants to see in the company? Send them a report. Beneficial and easy to do.
- Non technical, read only access. Very good for the NOC.
- Wide vendor compatibility out of the box.
- Low resource usage.
- Ability to customise dashboards.
- Multiple logging features.
- SolarWinds' support team which is great.
- Live Traffic
- Reporting Statistics
- Monitoring of our devices.
- Alerting when switch interface changes.
- Assisting with managing our infrastructure.
- Network discovery
- Alerting on thresholds, offline and network issues
- Allows for grouping of devices using standard or custom groups
- Provides rich reports on network performance based on various aspects of performance indicators
- Is very cost effective
- NetPath is used to manage to network along with on premises as well as cloud.
- Quickly find the network device to start monitoring.
- Robust Network and monitor the health of the system.
- Get the report and get the real time data as well as historical data.
- operation analytics
- wifi monitoring
- network packet analyzer
- lan monitoring
- ServiceNow integration.
- Mobile Alerting
- Infra Scanning
- Proactive alerting.
- Uses standard SNMP.
- Supports SNMP versions 1, 2c, and 3 to support legacy equipment as well as newer.
- Single dashboard to monitor status of all network devices
- Network device discovery
- Network device management and troubleshooting
- Devices Performance monitoring CPU and memory
- Interface- WAN, LAN, POS, Ethernet Monitoring
- Wireless controllers and Access Points monitoring
- network device health and performance monitoring
- minute-by-minute visibility
- great reporting and alerting functions
- easy to use
- Historical insight
- Inventory Tracking
- Outage Map
- detailed Map of specific sites
- Node details