October 28, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Sparkcentral
We use Sparkcentral to manage Facebook and Twitter pages for multiple clients. It has allowed us to cut down or handle time, making it easier to handle larger volumes in a shorter time, compared to uses of previous software. It has also allowed us to provide our clients with reports and breakdowns of what type of volume they are receiving, while previously we were only able to offer sentiment reports. The tagging system has given us the opportunity to tailor these reports uniquely to each client, and even each platform.
- Allows for automated tagging, while also giving the option to disregard these.
- Customer service is very responsive, personable and helpful.
- Allows for users to respond completely within the platform, making work load more efficient.
- The biggest con I found while using Sparkcentral, has since been resolved. Which was that it wasn't able to do retroactive bulk resolving.
- Cases are being handled quicker and more efficiently which allows agents to move on to other things -- a positive from any angle.
- Pending has allowed for us to confirm that all customers have been followed up with, something that was previously done manually.
- Reporting features gives clients a new insight to customer outreach.
Sparkcentral does what it has offered to do, where other software made empty promises, Sparkcentral delivers. They also inform us, anytime they are undergoing maintenance or when Twitter or Facebook has an API change, where in previous cases we would have to discover this ourselves.