Overall Satisfaction with Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
- Khoros solves any issue with legal requirements. It provides channels that send your content through in order to get approved by the right people and sent out to the right channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Khoros is great when it comes to bulk uploaded and scheduling out content onto your social sites in the future. The bulk upload tool is very easy and makes things efficient.
- Khoros analytics by initiative are an amazing way to see how well your content is performing and how many people are engaging with your content. It is a great tool to make sure you stay on track with engagement.
- For some reason, Khoros runs very slowly. It times out and has errors way more than I would like. It can be very frustrating.
- Khoros doesn't have a very good content tracking system. Because not all people have access to the content sent out through Khoros, we still have to manually account for the content we put out and track its approval process for legal and auditing purposes.
- Khoros only has Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to send content to. I would love it if it had other social sites like Instagram, Sharepoint, YouTube.
- Khoros doesn't have a good way to respond to current comments in real-time using their approval process. Although they have collections that show different feeds of different social sites. The option is there to respond to them in real-time, but the response does not go through an approval path. We need this capability in order to respond to our followers in real-time.
- HCCMIS Social Influence has increased by 227% in one quarter.
- Referral traffic from Facebook is up 37% in one quarter.
- Referral traffic from LinkedIn is up 42% in one quarter.
- About 30% of my accounts have been discovered using social media.
Using Khoros is great, but since we are an insurance company we have to worry about the content from a legal standpoint. Everything we send out through social sites needs to be tracked and approved is some sense. The approval process with Khoros is very inconsistent and doesn't leave many options for posting. I would love to be able to post to a LinkedIn Group but am unable to post when sending it through an approval path.
Using Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
There are still plenty of things I would like Khoros to do for us as a company. I have listed quite a few of these things.