Overall Satisfaction with Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
- Monitors across many different content streams
- Presents top metrics in dashboard view that is easily plugged-into client presentations
- Ease of use in setting up searches
- Presentation of streams can get confusing if you have a bunch set up. Requires scrolling across many different columns to get to the ones you want for a specific report.
- Dashboard views are nice, but not-customizable
- Search functions seemed a little lacklustre
- Identification of a spokesperson for a major brand. Huge return on this one. It was a celebrity but no one knew they were tweeting "on the down-low" about the brand
- Early warning identification of problems
- Ability to hone in on specific tags and streams helped frame the conversation we monitored
Ask about what can be done to get to the total reach of a grouping of Twitter accounts. Like, for all the @mentions on a specific stream, how can we output the total reach stats? Ask also about if anything can be done to modify the dashboard view to include additional pieces of data.
Using Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
Would have gone higher but in the interest of having experience with a wider field of tools it would be better to see what else is out there. It was good for reporting on a specific hashtag conversation or specific @ mention stream and is straightforward to set that up. But generating outputs beyond the dashboard view required doing some manual work that took a bit of time. Also not being able to see the # of Twitter followers for a particular person's account from the dashboard was an unwelcome delay forcing us to click into each person's account to calculate reach.