Spredfast Review 6 of 61
Spredfast Review: "Spred the word"
Joey Buskirk profile photo
June 04, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Spred the word"

Score 9 out of 101

Modules Used
Conversations, Intelligence, Experiences

Overall Satisfaction with Spredfast

I work at the NFL, and I manage the relationship between Spredfast and 32 clubs. The League along with all 32 clubs not only use Spredfast as our central social CMS, but for analytics/creative purposes as well.
  • Spredfast does a phenomenal job when it comes to personal relations. Everyone I've met and worked with is not only super helpful, but very easy to get along with as well. This makes working with them a pleasure!
  • Communication & Transparency. Whether the news is good or bad, Spredfast always does a great job keeping us all in the loop & opening themselves up for any questions/concerns we have.
  • The only area in which I feel they could improve is delivering on promises, specifically when it comes to new products. We've seen some fantastic demos of various products or additions to existing products, but a few of them have still not fully come to fruition.
It's huge. It's the future, especially when it comes to sports, so it's extremely vital.
Spredfast always stays ahead of the trends and offers sound advice as to how the various clubs should approach social. The summit is especially informative. And a blast in general.
We had a very complex integration process considering the size, and we switched companies half way through as well. Everything went smoothly each time, carefully thought out and helpful.
I give this a solid 10, because Spredfast has so many features and only continues to add to their platform.
The tool is easy to use, and for the parts that aren't, there's always someone there to help.
Even if we don't find an immediate solution to an issue, my questions are always acknowledged and looked into in a timely manner.

Spredfast Feature Ratings