Review: "Spredfast streamlines Social Media engagements"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSpredfastUnspecified8.11051012018-06-06T00:33:36.569Z
Overall Satisfaction with Spredfast
Spredfast is used for moderation in a department, and reporting and publishing across multiple departments.
- Spredfast reporting capabilities have streamlined and improved multiple reporting requirements with an easy-to-use interface and scheduling process. The reports are easily customized and have allowed our teams to quickly perform necessary audits on content.
- Publishing functionality continues to evolve and improve at pace with social networks. Spredfast's reliability is critical to ensuring our business continuity.
- Spredfast's support teams provide unparalleled service. The teams have made an effort to not only know our business model but to understand our team dynamic and the nuances that impact how we work.
- I'd like to see some user experience tactical function improvements implemented on a quicker timeline - things like having an option to choose a new user to mirror or offering more saved data exports. That said, we have a great technical account manager and information architect who take care of us quickly and seamlessly.
Social Media is a key function of both our marketing strategy and customer care to allow for engaging with customers in the channels they frequent.
Spreadfast's role is important for publishing and customer care and helps our teams meet organizational goals.
I was not part of the initial day-one implementation, however, our recent implementation experiences have become easier with the support of a dedicated team who ensure we are prepared in advance and knowledgeable of upcoming changes. Poppy and Teresa are not only Spredfast experts but they are also well-versed in our specific configuration.
I like where Spredfast is going with new features. I gave an 8 for the enthusiastic approach to offering tools we need balanced with a careful, steady pace of growth.
2 years ago, this usability rating would have been much lower, however, Spredfast has made changes and offerings that have exponentially increased the usability. The analytics feature and publishing updates provide a streamlined, easy user experience.
Our support team is responsive, patient and realistic in the solutions offered. Poppy and Teresa feel like a part of our team and offer a personalized support model.
Spreadfast is well suited for the following:
- An excellent publishing resource that mitigates risks by creating an alternate route to native platform access. Publishing approval workflows ensure due diligence, and the ability to pause all publishing is an efficient way to respond to world events where BAU publishing would not be appropriate.
- Providing reporting functionality that supports content audits/verifications as well as measurement of social care teams actions
- Customer Care - the social care inbox provides third party moderation teams the tools required to manage customer comments as well as triage and escalate to internal teams in a streamlined flow through defined automations and labeling
Spredfast Feature Ratings
Boolean keyword searches
Filtering out noise/spam
Broad channel coverage
Content planning and scheduling
Automated routing and prioritization
Customer interaction histories
Campaigns and promotions
Campaign success analytics
Role-based user permissions & privileges