Overall Satisfaction with Sprinklr
- It's old version of the planner was great. Very easy to organize everything you sent out.
- The reporting dashboards are excellent, help us give a quantitative result to the client.
- When you report a bug, someone usually responds within 24 hours saying that they're looking into the issue (when it actually gets fixed is an entirely different story)
- There are constantly glitches and accounts deactivating.
- The new planner is much more difficult to see/understand and I'm not really clear on why they changed the one good thing Sprinklr had to offer.
- Sometimes tech support issues are answered initially but the problem is never resolved.
- It helps us report which shows clients the tangible impacts of our work.
- Increased employee efficiency--when it works.
- When it doesn't work or has glitches we are set back at least an hour, if not more.
My company has a good relationship and they claim to be trying to improve their system. And, their reporting system is the best out of the competition. If we could find a better alternative I'm sure we'd switch.
What do they need it for? Do you need reports?--get it. Do you want to plan things out?--try other things. Do you want to get more grey hairs?--definitely get it