Sprinklr Review
Robin Fairchild | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 27, 2014

Sprinklr Review

Overall Satisfaction with Sprinklr

Sprinklr was used by my previous employer across the organization. They had a very comprehensive social media program along with training and certifications for those involved in posting to social sites.
  • Allows you to monitor mutliple social accounts with one tool. This is extremely beneficial when you are in charge of numerous social accounts for your business.
  • Provides capabilities to monitor specific key words and hashtags. I used this to track the happenings in the marketplace and our company alike.
  • The reporting features were easy to use and allowed me to show show important metrics at both the campaign level and overall business unit level.
  • Account team was very friendly and responsive.
  • Online training helped tremendously.
  • Sprinklr met all of my needs while I was in charge of social media for our entire business unit.
  • Made it easy to build awareness for our business.
  • Reporting to management on metrics.
  • Helped determine overall social direction and planning.
The decision to choose Sprinklr was made by the corporate social media team.
The users were primarily social media focused employees, but there were others throughout the organization who used the platform for their specific business unit or area of expertise.
I was always able to easily publish posts. I liked the calendar view for scheduling posts in advance.
Sprinklr makes it very easy to visually analyze the data by using dashboards to gain insight into trends and determine what to adjust within your campaign.
From my experience, the Sprinklr platform would be beneficial for both big and small companies with 1 user to 100 or more.