User Review: "In Sprinklr I trust"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprinklrUnspecified7.7961012014-10-21T19:13:31.057Z
Overall Satisfaction with Sprinklr
My company used Sprinklr as a community management tool for a client with a large following on social media platforms. The tool allowed us to tag issues and send them to customer support while also engaging with users in a positive way.
- Sprinklr automates comments, posts and replies by sentiment and urgency by using predetermined keywords. It separates the more urgent posts in particular columns to allow you to gain visibility to them right away. This is a great tool because as a community manager you definitely want to respond to ever post on your page, but not necessarily every comment. Some posts on Facebook could receive thousands upon thousands of comments. It's nice to separate them from the stand alone posts.
- The tool also allows you to tag posts. This was a great function when community managers wanted to go back and dig deep into what the overall conversation the past month was all about.
- The tool also allows you to assign a post or message to someone else on your team. This came in handy when you needed to alert a more senior member on your team to a more serious post. When assigning the post over to the new user, you are also able to write a comment for that person to see.
- The sentiment function on Sprinklr is a bit wonky. Most messages pulled in are incorrectly identified as negative or positive. But to be fair, most sentiment tools are inaccurate so it's not a feature that was truly worrisome for me.
- Sprinklr allowed my team to be the fastest and most responsive brand on Facebook in their category. The industry that we happened to be in highly relied on word of mouth and recommendations for the sale of their product and therefore really valued the power of being a strong presence on social media.
They represented customer support, brand managers, senior team members and community managers.
This is a great monitoring tool as it separates the key information and makes sure you don't miss vital posts.
I think the simple publishing works just fine. I did not trust using the tool for scheduling and therefore did it in the native platforms.
Sprinklr overall does a really great job keeping a large quantity of posts organzied and managable. I know I would have been lost as a community manager without it.
You should only use Sprinklr as a community management tool if you have a client, or clients, that have a community size that demands it. This tool is extremely helpful when managing pages that get a lot of pick up and have millions of followers. I would not recommend using the service if your social accounts aren't receiving an overwhelming number of interactions.