All-in-one, but pricey
November 12, 2019
All-in-one, but pricey
Score 9 out of 10
- Social Publishing & Engagement
- Social Listening
Overall Satisfaction with Sprinklr Modern Engagement (formerly Social + Messaging Suite)
We use Sprinklr as a care platform, scheduling tool, reporting database, social listening device, and more. Over time, we've tailored the system to fit our exact needs, because it's a relatively fluid platform that can be adjusted to fit evolving changes in a business - something that happens with the social space. We originally focused on using Sprinklr to publish and report, but when the social landscape pivoted towards care, we were able to adjust Sprinklr to fit our needs there. Now we're able to proactively seek out care and engagement opportunities, even when customers aren't contacting us directly.
- Customization - Through Sprinklr's rules and robust custom field creation, you really can create a lot of customization for every facet of your business.
- Listening - Their Listening Engine and Explorer are fantastic ways to proactively find engagement-friendly conversations, in addition competitively research your brand.
- Care - Using their case formatting, messages and customer contacts can be routed and assigned easily to available reps, and their bot builder can help to automate your contacts without sacrificing a personal touch.
- Bulky - There's a lot to work with, which can be good for some and daunting for others. Training is needed.
- Pricing - The platform is robust, but there are additional modules that each cost money. (Care cloud, Listening, etc. are all separate costs)
200 - Care, Management, Reporting, Marketing, Workforce Management, Customer Engagement, Merchant Services - you name it, we try to have it run through Sprinklr.
- We've shifted our customer service from email and call to chat and social media, all with the help of Sprinklr.
They have an automated system for prioritizing customer service contacts, but their account work and delay for support tickets has fluctuated in the past. I would say that they're trending towards more positive as of late.
I think using all parts of the platform help to unify your overall presence - when you're able to identify customers, reply to them, tag the conversation, target their audience later, and then report on them all within the same platform, it makes the process more painless. While we don't use all of their products, we use a few that make up the whole of what our business needs.
We have used Sprinklr as a publishing tool for years, and it has really grown into an all-in-one resource. Listening is a fantastic resource to use within Sprinklr, and their reporting can be customized and automated to fit your every need. Not every module is needed for every company, as it can become quite pricey when you're adding up every single module into a total package.