Overall Satisfaction with Spryker Cloud Commerce OS
We use Spryker for our new business developments that are created within the digital transformation initiatives. We wanted a platform that is modern and scalable to support not only present requirements but especially the future development. Our expectation is to deliver now what is state-of-the-art today, but also not being limited by technology in the future.
- Modern and flexible e-commerce framework.
- Customer oriented service.
- Deep understanding of the market.
- Interesting partner and customer network.
- Initial investment is high.
- Complexity of the framework requires deep knowledge and expert skills.
- Management of complexity can lead to higher time to market.
We experience the support as very customer-oriented; very interested in improving the service.
Do you think Spryker Cloud Commerce OS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Spryker Cloud Commerce OS's feature set?
Did Spryker Cloud Commerce OS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Spryker Cloud Commerce OS go as expected?
Would you buy Spryker Cloud Commerce OS again?
I would not recommend Spryker for all types of small-scale, standard e-commerce cases (typically B2C). I would recommend Spryker for all types of ambitious e-commerce scenarios (especially B2B or any non-standard cases). It must be clear that you do get a framework. It comes with many capabilities, but it's not a system that is ready to run.