StatCounter: I approvehttps://www.trustradius.com/web-analyticsStatCounterUnspecified9201012013-12-24T13:34:39.014Z
December 24, 2013
StatCounter: I approve
Score 10 out of 101
- It's helpful to easily view the hostnames of visitors to get a real sense of your audience.
- My top 5 views are recent pageloads, recent came from, download activity, exit link activity, and keywords.
- I appreciate being able to choose free vs paid for log activity.
- It would be great if the csv file that we can download incorporates all the data that is being collected. I wasn't able to download the hostname information.
- Improved ability to target audience.
- Insight into user hardware (e.g. Mac vs PC, screen resolution, browser use, etc)
The interface is straightforward, the data is easy to read, and the pricing is reasonable.
I never have to call tech support and never get frustrated because I can't get the information that I need.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using