Overall Satisfaction with StreamYard
We currently use it to stream our podcast LIVE to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Youtube three times per week. It is our main channel for promoting the business and building strategic relationships. The simplicity of the platform has come in handy for the development of the show and the consistency needed to lift the podcast off the ground.
- Easy access to stream to multiple locations at the same time
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- Self-explanatory. Small learning curve to be able to master it.
- One big downside is that you can't download separate high quality video and audio files for each person in the stream.
- The simplicity takes away from the "customization" that you could potentially have in other platforms.
- A backroom where you could communicate with other people in the stream, without streaming it while live, would be very useful.
- Since we started the LIVE podcast on StreamYard we have added over $200k in top-line revenue. Keep in mind there are processes around this and StreamYard is just a piece of the puzzle. An important piece that allows us to be consistent.
- It has helped us be consistent for over 200 episodes of the podcast.
- Restream and OBS Studio
There are other options we have tried that are not here, but the strength of StreamYard is its ease of use and the ability to easily connect to multiple social media channels and stream to all of them at the same time. Some other software has other strengths that StreamYard lacks such as the ability to download separate HD files, more flexibility with elements on the screen, etc.
Do you think StreamYard delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with StreamYard's feature set?
Did StreamYard live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of StreamYard go as expected?
Would you buy StreamYard again?
We usually recommend it to those that want to start streaming their podcasts LIVE and don't have much bandwidth for learning new software. Its simplicity is perfect for beginners. That being said, if the person we are talking to wants to be able to download high-quality video and audio files after the stream is over -for post-production reasons- we usually refer them to different software.