December 01, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Stride
Stride is currently our company's online messaging solution. Since our company is located in multiple states, this allows us to stay in touch and quickly send messages and communicate with our team members. Stride helps us collaborate easier with our team members who aren't physically in our location. Not only it is a tool for communication, it is also great for sharing documents and assets.
- Stride is great as a chat tool with your team members online.
- Stride allows us to share documents and files with one another.
- Sending messages via the giphy integration is slow.
- Stride helps with keeping your email inbox cleaner and more organized. More conversational messages can be done through Stride leaving our emails less cluttered and finding emails easier.
- Stride assists with keeping a record of all your past conversations with all team members. Referring to previous communications help us keep track of current statuses of projects.
- Stride helps us keep track of documents we've shared in the past with the team and retrieve them if we need to refer back to them later.
Slack is a comparable solution. They both are a great solution for chat system. Unfortunately, Stride will be discontinued early next year in February of 2019. This would no longer be a solution if you are looking for a long term chat system. We are currently looking for a new chat tool for the years to come.
Stride is great tool to communicate with team members online especially if your company is located in multiple areas. You are able to see within the Stride application who is available to chat with. If a team member is unavailable, you are still able to leave a message and Stride will send an email to the user notifying them of a message has been sent.