Overall Satisfaction with Submittable
We use Submittable across the company. We use it for our annual awards programs, nominations, education abstract collection, scholarship application, committee volunteer application, and our Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards that also requires an entrance fee.
- Easy to use & create multiple forms (including duplication!)
- Exporting & sharing submission information
- Judging of awards/entries
- Copying form parts, entire forms can be duplicated, but it would be great to be able to copy sections of the form when questions or answers are similar
- Duplicating Forms
- Accepting an unlimited amount of forms
- Adding different judges to the team
- Taking payment
- Happy Users & Staff!
- Less time spent creating forms = more time for other projects
We looked at a couple others, but it was obvious Submittable was the leader.
Do you think Submittable delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Submittable's feature set?
Did Submittable live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Submittable go as expected?
Would you buy Submittable again?
We really made Submittable worth the purchase by using it for EVERYTHING. We previously used Adobe Forms for all of our submissions which was difficult for us and the submitters, by replacing all of those with Submittable forms we made everyone's lives easier... I don't see a situation that can't benefit from Submittable.