Overall Satisfaction with SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SuccessFactors designs their system around best practices.
- SuccessFactors has quarterly upgrades and added features for their modules that help to improve the system, which helps to improve processes for the organization.
- SuccessFactors system is cloud based, so employees can log on from anywhere to access the system.
- Now that SuccessFactors is part of SAP, Data integration between the two systems is very important. There needs to be a an automatic update between the two instead of having to create a bunch of flat files that need to be imported manually. I know there are tools out there, but if your company is not on the latest version of SAP, you don't have a lot of options.
- SuccessFactors Support is not the best. They are responsive, but most of the time there is a language barrier with their staff and you end up answering the same questions in 5 different ways. It takes too long to get resolution.
- We are able to measure if every employee is receiving feedback on performance
- We are able to work on career and leader development
- We are able to standardize our processes globally and have better visibility into our HR practices
- We are moving towards one system of record that starts and completes the employee lifecycle
I have evaluated workday and many other recruiting solutions. All were good and had similar capabilities.
We ended up with SuccessFactors because of the good reputation it carries with best practice, security, rapid deployment, and now is part of SAP.