Overall Satisfaction with Sumo Logic
We use Sumo Logic to pull data from other systems we use. Once we have all the data in a centralized location, we use it to help us analyze our services. From an IT perspective, it helps us support our end users in the best way possible. I would say that our IT team is quite new and green with Sumo Logic, and some would like more information on what Sumo Logic can do for us.
- It helps our track down laptops that touch our systems
- It helps us decipher laptops that have self-named hostnames
- It helps us track down mac addresses
- I like the help center, but I think if it had more GUI tools, it could help new users.
- Pulling out data is sometimes hard to read, (Maybe if I knew how to export data better, this would not be an issue for me).
- I would like better know-how on how to create reports that will help our business.
- Identifying machines on our network
- Tracking down machines
- Negative - we need more people to learn this system better.
I would give this rating because I attended a free Sumo Logic training at a WeWork in Chicago. I found the training very useful, and I learned a lot of features that I was not aware of before I went to the training. I like the idea that SumoLogic provides free training seminars. I am certified in level1, and I plan on certifying to level2.
Do you think Sumo Logic delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sumo Logic's feature set?
Did Sumo Logic live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Sumo Logic go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Sumo Logic again?
I love using Sumo Logic when it comes to it finding a laptop on our system. Sometimes we always don't have the right documentation on a system or no documentation on a system at all. In these scenarios, we might have the name of the user, their user ID, or the mac address. What Sumo Logic has provided us when pulling reports from the various systems it allows us to find these machines.