Overall Satisfaction with Symantec
We are using Symantec Internally for a couple of services but primarily support our customers with this product. A very good product with good support from Symantec and we have a bunch of happy customers using it. It protects their endpoints very well from most known and unknown threats.
- A variety of options available throughout the portfolio to support the needs of customers information security.
- Their products are fairly easy to use, easy to set up and get good support from partners. Most of their solutions are well trusted and very good
- Symantec provides pretty good support when it comes to TAC. In my experience, I have almost never had to escalate a case due to slow response or bad response.
- SEPM: Their management console is Java based and it could be vastly improved.
- Migrating to Symantec products could be improved greatly.
- More training for partners to enable them to support more Symantec Products
- More aggressive marketing in the MENA region in the security industry.
- Happier Customers. Most of the times, customers are happy to know that their Symantec solution can do much more than they are actually using it for.
Always, and I mean always, make sure that the solution that you are buying fits the right requirement. Your environment may be very common or very unique, but identifying the right need and scaling the solution is critical for it to make a good business case and to help you achieve your goal and your aim on why you need a certain product. A good, effective solution will always make your life easier and give you peace of mind in terms of security of your network. Finally, always make calculated, sound decisions.