Why I still think Symantec Endpoint Protection is the best Endpoint protection on the market, (Even though Broadcom is ruining it!)
Overall Satisfaction with Symantec Endpoint Security
We use it in our own and MSP practice supporting 500 clients around the globe with over 25K endpoints and servers. SEP combines with NACS gives us a last line of defense against malware of all types. We have NEVER had an endpoint compromised by an7y malware in over 11 years of deployment. It has done it's job perfectly, every time.
- Central Console on Prem or in the cloud
- Works with everything
- Zero Day protection is best in the industry because of their huge sensor net and rapid remediation.
- Available on all major platforms, Microsoft, Linux / Unix, and Mac
- Outstanding flexibility in configuring group and individual policies for all aspects of the product.
- Support, PRIOR to Broadcom was simply superb. Now it is just average.
- Partner Support
- Product Support
- Have someone other than Broadcom own and develop the p[product. Broadcom would have to improve 1000% just to be awful.
- Reduced Malware related down time to near zero.
- Rapid Seamless updates
- Forced compliance for remote users.
Do you think Symantec Endpoint Security delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Symantec Endpoint Security's feature set?
Did Symantec Endpoint Security live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Symantec Endpoint Security go as expected?
Would you buy Symantec Endpoint Security again?
Again, my issue is not the product, it is Broadcom. It is excellent in mid sized, and multinational business. It is too expensive for the smaller businesses since Broadcom has eliminated SKU's. It is a superb endpoint protection product with excellent centralized management features. When combined with Network Access Control Suite, it provides the perfect solution for on prem and remote workers.