Overall Satisfaction with Syncfusion Dashboard Platform
The platform was intended to be used to allow for a rapid development of widget-based information dashboards for presenting stats and other sorts of "widgitized" data in mobile and/or web applications. The requirement was basically to have the ability to mix and match a pre-defined set of widgets, that users would be able to configure. (did not go into effect, though).
- Showing data in graphical form
- The amount and types of charts/graphs that are available
- The theme support could be better, but even so, the options available allow for good customization
- The documentation. It lacks detail and real-world examples.
- The theme support. It really could use some improvement in the easiness of customization
- As always, there's room for improvement. Maybe allowing for a better experience in terms of mix and match data points on the graphs
When there is the need to rapidly show data and/or build a nice UI without having to build your own stuff. Let's say one needs to have a complete dashboard about some business streams or other KPI intensive system. Designing and implementing everything from scratch will take a huge amount of time. And a steep learning curve. Dashboard platform will help cut down those two timelines.