Progress Kendo UI

Progress Kendo UI Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Abraham García | TrustRadius Reviewer
A few months ago I was looking for user interface alternatives for the applications we have yet to develop and I found Kendo UI. I immediately tried it for 30 days and it convinced me by having a simple interface, in addition to good documentation. Currently, I am using it in my organization and if everything goes well then we can implement it in other projects.
  • It has a good redesign of the components we cannot find in other UI. I have even noticed a lot of improvement in the file upload component. Particularly, it has been very easy to make it work.
  • It works perfectly with Vue. I have had no problems adding components.
  • The ThemeBuilder is the best. You can customize the theme of the application without touching a single line of code. The results in examples are shown in real-time.
  • They should improve the documentation on certain components, not all of them have well-detailed help.
[Progress Kendo UI] is highly recommended for large projects. Its use saves time by using fewer lines of code. I have noticed good performance even at low internet speeds. It is less appropriate for those developers who are just getting started in this market because the price is very high, so that is why I have not raised my score.
We are using Progress Kendo UI for web applications. It has helped us to speed up the development cycle and easily adapt to the changing requirements from the client's end. We have extensively used the pre-built widgets and APIs for faster development and multiple integrations.
  • Multi Platform Support
  • Detailed usage guide for all the feature
  • Grid control provides flexibility to create robust design
  • Fast troubleshooting support from the Progress Kendo UI Team
  • Standardized UI
  • Easy to apply customizations
  • Upgrade process is very complex and has led to breaks in the UI design. More stable approach needs to be designed for the same
  • Initial learning curve is required while implementing by the developers
Progress Kendo UI is well suited for development projects of any size. It is best suited for UI development for websites, web applications, and mobile apps. It helps to speed up the development process with pre-built components and an extensive level of customizations available.
Overall, we are satisfied with the support offered by the Progress Kendo UI team. We had raised few helpline incidents in the past and they have been resolved timely by the team. Also, we were satisfied with the level of information and support provided by the team.
Victor Naranjo | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Kendo UI in our customer-facing applications, which serve about 400 users. We have yet to implement Kendo UI in any of our internal applications, we currently use data tables, but moving forward, we intend to use Kendo UI for most GUI-related requirements that we may run into.
  • Showing data in a table/grid.
  • Drag and drop functionality.
  • Accessing remote data to widgets.
  • Better error handling messages.
  • Examples for edge cases.
Kendo UI is well suited in cases where you need to show a lot of data and be able to perform CRUD operations on it. If building a single-page app, Kendo UI would be a great tool to use to leverage retrieving remote data. There is a learning curve so I would recommend a developer practice before using this tool in a production environment.
I have not needed to contact support for Kendo UI. Luckily, I have been able to get away with the documentation that is provided.
I have used Kendo UI with React.js for an Australia-based client. We have developed different components of the UI like data grids. It has helped me to improve the functionality of the UI for the end-users and save time for the development.

• Easy to setup and use
  • Good documentation for different integrations and APIs
  • Support for popular front end development frameworks like Angular and React
  • Good video tutorials are available for the team to understand the design framework
  • Easy to implement complex data grid requirements on the website
  • Integrating custom built code snippets is complex
  • Upgrades are time consuming
  • Support team needs to have more knowledge about micro functionalities and their implementation
Progress Kendo UI is well suited for any type of web development project where you require a fluid and fast user interface for data grids. It has support for Angular, React, and Vue.js frameworks which make the development and integration very fast and easy.
Product support from Kendo's team is good. The team needs to be equipped with more in-depth knowledge about certain areas.
Progress Kendo UI is a bundle of JavaScript UI toolkit that is used to build high-performance and quick web-based applications and sites with help of any kind of framework. Because it is integrated with all kinds of frameworks like JavaQuery, Angular, React. We use the Kendo UI controls in numerous production programs and we're thrilled with their ease of implementation, reliability, and performance.
  • Especially the Grid control provides us lot of simplified controls
  • The various environment and frameworks support
  • Easy to develop and integrate with third party application
  • Well documented for easy to understand
  • Need some real time example codes. Demo codes are really simple
  • We need to focus more on improvements. Because the upgraded versions have more bugs compared to the older versions
It allows us to extend the components or create new components in an easy way. The control suite is complete and powerful enough that you do not need to consider other competing packages. The controls are relatively easy to implement and when we ran into problems the documentation and online support were very reliable.
The Kendo UI toolkit has assisted us with delivering custom applications throughout the previous years. We partake in the apparatuses and the support has been extraordinary. The support team was always faster to respond to any queries or issues that we were facing.
Progress Kendo UI is widely used across projects as it has an extensible framework. It is really very easy to use and integrate. It has a rich set of UI controls that gives a professional look to the websites. Kendo UI toolkit has powerful UI capabilities and it can be used with Angular js, React js and other UI frameworks.
  • Better development of User Interface
  • Increases performance of applications
  • Integration with lot of UI frameworks like Angular, React
  • Powerful customization capabilities
  • There is still much space for further customization
  • It should be more generic and should have easier documentation
Progress Kendo UI is well suited in scenarios where we need a much richer UI tool kit, faster and robust developments. For speedy implementation and faster performance scenarios, we can use the Progress Kendo UI. It provides a very user friendly UI. The initial training for using the Kendo UI is hardly one or two weeks after which resources can be onboarded easily to work in projects.
Strong support available for using this product
Kendo UI is primarily used by the Development Team at Latham to fast-track user interface development.
  • Configurability in style and feature.
  • Different ways to connect the component to data sources.
  • A Support team that is fairly responsive to user inquiries, including specific usage scenario.
  • More centralized resource for practical/real-world implementation examples.
  • Performance issues with certain components when handling a large record set.
Kendo UI is best suited to expediently erect user interfaces with professional styling and features that the average consumer of the web has come to expect. Kendo UI may not be the best choice when performance across a very large dataset is necessary.
Progress is great about responding to user inquiries through its forum.
March 26, 2021

Great UI toolkit

Alexander Burr | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Kendo UI as a critical component of our flagship product's web application UI. Multiple teams within Engineering leverage Kendo as a UI tool.
  • It is very simple to set up.
  • Its API is extensive, incredibly well-documented, and grows regularly.
  • It supports integration within multiple popular frameworks and libraries.
  • Demos are extensive and easy to use.
  • Custom functionality can be difficult and extensive to implement.
  • Theme customization is limited to two choices: Overly complex LESS source, or very limited SCSS.
  • With a direct license to the source, upgrading can be time-consuming and require a lot of retesting.
Kendo UI is very useful to anyone that wants a feature-rich application UI and cannot devote their time to hand-coding their own widget collection.
I've had little need for support but it has always been timely and useful.
June 07, 2021

Overall Great

I have worked on the project in the company Bentley Systems with a team based in UK. We have used Kendo UI with Angular JS. Mostly it is used to design the data grids and other controls in the UI.
  • Integration
  • Scalability
  • Ease of use
  • I don't remember any issues while using it
  • It gives us various types of controls which can be used
  • In our projects, it is well suited
Support was good, that's all I can say.
Progress Kendo UI is currently being used in my department only at this time. It has been used to redesign a chemistry application and an inspection question and answer site.
  • It does well with complex grid requirements.
  • Will make your site look highly professional with its editor controls.
  • It's easy to implement the Kendo UI on a web project.
  • There is a little learning curve on using some of the controls.
If you're looking for an easy and robust way to display your data in a grid, this is a great product. Progress Kendo UI controls can also make your web site look very professional and give it a lot of functionality out of the box. It would probably be less appropriate if you're building Web API's since it's designed for a UI experience.
My experience has been great working with Kendo UI support. Their response is usually very quick.
Our organization has used Kendo for many years. We have and are using it for our internal and external applications.

Kendo has worked especially well when creating grids. The OOTB filtering and sorting allows us to focus on other requirements our customers have.

At times it has been difficult to find examples of more complex scenarios to meet customer requirements. Customer support has exceptional when we've had a question.
  • Kendo does grids very well. The filtering and sorting features that come with grids has helped boost our development time.
  • Kendo has exceptional support. We have always received answers to problems we've had. Not all of them were solved by support but they at least allowed us to figure out how to solve the problem in another way.
  • The community forum is very good as well. Before contacting support, we consult the forums to see if someone has already solved the problem we're having. Support from the Telerik community is really good.
  • At times it seems that there are performance issues with the grid. It could be that it is due to how data is structured and retrieved from the data source but most of the time it is quite responsive.
  • There are times where more complex scenarios come up. Having some examples of more than just basic functionality would be nice.
Using the tab panels has been very helpful to our internal applications. The business needs to view and edit a lot of data when they interact with our customers and prospects. Organizing the fields into different tabs makes this a lot easier.
Sergiu Pascutiu | TrustRadius Reviewer
Kendo UI is the choice UI suite for both the IT department as well as other units that develop line of business applications for accounting, hazardous waste management, compliance training, and research compliance. We are primarily using the ASP .NET MVC suite of wrappers which provide highly functional implementations for our variety of user interfaces. Among those, we have used the Kendo Grid, Kendo Scheduler, Kendo Dropdown list the most, and we are writing some custom JavaScript on top to assist with functionality that might not be available right out of the box.
  • Kendo Grid for presenting a timeline of research grants as they are being approved. Our users love the ability to export the data to various mime formats.
  • Kendo Scheduler for presenting the upcoming calendar events in the available conference rooms in a building. This is used together with a 3rd party vendor API for appointment booking.
  • Kendo Treeview is used to present a hierarchy of topics that our users can navigate through easily.
  • Still some accessibility issues in some of the controls, we have to occasionally modify the markup to get past our accessibility requirements.
In any complex interface working with tabular data, where you need to have a variety of ways to edit/manage the data at the record level. The suite has a very mature documentation and support system, implementation is highly standardized.
Excellent response times to support tickets!
Clay Horste | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Kendo UI in a variety of our products. We had been using ASP.net for our client side development and it was just too limited and slow to develop. We started to look for something that would be good for productivity and was going to progress. We have replaced a lot of our old ASP.net code with Kendo and have developed a lot of new products using only Kendo UI for the front end. I have found support spotty at times, but overall, I am quite pleased with the product.
  • I really like the editor control. It just makes having WYSWYG input easy to implement.
  • At first, the Kendo Grid was a bit light on features, but it has grown over the years and is quite full featured.
  • The Window control is really quick to implement and is quite flexible as well.
  • We also found the carts control nicely flexible. Our software is highly configurable and we put the kendo charts into a product that can show any kind of chart and the Kendo chart control was a perfect fit.
  • Kendo keeps adding features and works with newer frameworks. They never stop being relevant.
  • I have found support to be lacking at times. Sometimes my questions just haven't been answered.
  • I do find the datasource a bit challenging to use. It works well if you don't try anything wierd, but after that I feel like I am on my own.
  • I still find their documentation to be lacking. I've worked with worse, but I certainly have found much better.
Kendo UI is great if you need flexible components that have a standard look and feel. If you are looking for something with a more distinct way of interacting with the user, then you should probably roll your own.

Update: Over time, Kendo has gotten more flexible. If you are good at CSS, then you can make Kendo's components look and feel the way you need. I've used Kendo at 2 firms now and I'm glad it's available where I go. I'm guessing that it is a goto for Microsoft .Net shops.
To be fair, I haven't utilized their support in a long time. My past experiences were mixed. I didn't always get an answer when I asked one. I'm guessing that hasn't changed much, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Their forums are okay, but I wish they would just utilize Stack Overflow as their support forum.
Well, I have used Kendo UI in 2 web apps. First one is supeload and another is OpenPlant. For Supeload we migrated from Asp.Net controls to Kendo UI which made our work much easier. And then OpenPlant we directly used Kendo with angular.
  • Components such as charts tables are of great help when it comes to software development.
  • Documentation is good so it saves time and effort.
  • It offers support for multiple JavaScript frameworks.
  • Though, documentation is good . It still needs to cover all the scenarios.
  • Upgrades are not easy since there is no proper communication regarding this.
It could be used in almost every JavaScript framework. It's easy to implement in applications. The kendo widgets are able to be used in almost any type of business application which has a UI. Thus helping in building complex applications.
I have faced issues in past and they were very well handled by Kendo Support team.
Jyoti Mohite | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used kendo UI in our product called as Superload. It is a web application which is used in US for issuing permits for vehicles. In this application we have used kendo UI through out the application as a standard for UI. Kendo UI is used in our department for web products.
We have used various kendo controls as grid for CRUD operations, Masked Text box for Zip codes, Cascaded drop downs etc.
  • Performance of Kendo controls is good. It is very easy to use ajax calls with kendo UI controls.
  • If we do Restore nuget packages without setting nuget package folder path then it mess up everything and needs to spent ample time on it to fix it.
  • It's quite difficult to find cons in Kendo UI. As it fits very good in all our scenarios.
  • In 2020 version of kendo we fond lots of changes in CSS class which made breaking changes in UI. means most of the css classes are broken down in smaller ones. that time we faced more issue than earlier upgrade.
We have migrated our old product to MVC. In old version we have used asp.net controls but those are quite difficult for implementation. But with kendo UI that made easy. We are using kendo grid for performance CRUD operations for most of the functionality. Grid is very easy to implement and it provides various configurations like paging, sorting, filtering. we can use Tool bar to to provide buttons like Add, Edit, Delete and Export to excel.
We have used every where and in every scenario kendo UI only so do not find any less point with it.
After upgrade to latest 2020 version we faced issue with one of the control which we have used at many places. we tried all the possible solution but was not able to fix the issue so we filed help ticket with Kendo support and did fabulous job. we were vary happy with their response.
October 20, 2020

Kendo UI gets the UX

Robert Burgh | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Progress Kendo UI for web and mobile apps. We develop products that are licensed to thousands of clients. Some clients request custom add-on apps, this is where the widgets get the most use for us. Also all of our in-house projects take advantage of the widgets.
  • Grids - The options are very useful. Drag and Drop. Integration with other controls such as comboboxes, buttons and images.
  • Charts - We create many different dashboards for our clients. This is a strong point of Kendo UI.
  • Spreadsheet - It is becoming more and more value added to our solutions for data import, export and review.
  • Treeview - An excellent visual tool for data relationship display and manipulation. We usually use it with Drag and Drop to add / remove / move data points.
  • The web site does not have versions in the forum or most of the documentation. So as features are improved, old method and events, etc. are deprecated, there is no simple to know which product version is being referenced. This is my biggest pain point.
  • Database binding examples - more examples please
  • PDF Export - better documentation and more examples. More feature control (unless it already exists and it isn't clearly documented).
  • Initial project use - the documentation to add to an existing project or to a blank project can be confusing because of the lack of version specific documentation. I would like to have a single place to go to for documentation that I can select via drop down the Telerik product, the version (2017.2.504), the target development environment (VS 2015 SP3, VS 2017), etc. to have the specific instructions. That would cut down the learning curve and issues on version updates. We consider Kendo UI a valuable tool, however this simple issue can be painful and there is no reason for it.
First the suite is feature rich, second it is well documented, third is it well support, fourth it is has a clear roadmap and fifth it is reasonably priced. Anything web based or mobile based is a good candidate for reviewing the feature set of progress Kendo UI for use. That is our business case.
I am customer of progress for a number of years and Telerik before that. I have always chosen to opt in for the best support plan. I hardly have ever need to use it, when I have put in a support request via email or phone, the response was always quick, professional and on point. In this industry that is refreshing. The support usually include sample code. The ten rating is deserved.
Foster Haines | TrustRadius Reviewer
Kendo UI is being used by my team to build/re-platform our legacy products. We are using Kendo UI controls in our Angular framework on the front-end. The applications will be used across the organization. The business problem Kendo UI addresses is the need to have a modern UX without needing to create a lot of custom controls.
  • Really easy to incorporate the controls
  • Progress/Telerik is very helpful in feedback and engaging to further knowledge of updates.
  • Large community that provides fixes/known issue work-arounds.
  • I would have liked to have more input from Kendo folks early in our implementation process - we didn't ask.
Kendo has worked really well in Angular 1.x for us. I haven't tried using it later version of Angular or Vue, but plan to test these areas out in the near future.
--UPDATE-- Kendo works really well with Angular 9 and I would assume Angular 10 but I have not actually updated my project to 10 yet. The ability to use similar controls between Angular and .NET MVC is great!
To be honest, I have barely used their support because the documentation and examples are so extensive. With that said, the few times that I have reached out to support, they were able to either correct my issue quickly or direct me to the appropriate page to resolve my issues.
Marc Sirois | TrustRadius Reviewer
The IT Development team uses Kendo UI to develop in house Line of Business web applications. These applications collect and report on transportation accidents + incidents across Canada. Kendo UI enables us to provide a powerful and consistent UI across all applications for the organization. Components such as the Grid and the Combobox are used and customized extensively. Users enjoy a consistent experience across all applications.
  • The grid control provides a powerful way to present tabular data. This includes sorting, grouping, customizing the grid content/headers, and export to Excel spreadsheet
  • The combobox is powerful and easy to customize based on need (server filtering, in-line images, predictive text)
  • The dataviz components make it ridiculously easy to visualise data. Using a JSON source, it will produce beautiful graphs and charts.
  • The AngularJS controls lack some features
  • Certain UI components have not been updated in a while, or are more difficult to customize.
  • The CSS themes are somewhat lacking.
It's well suited for smaller development teams looking to deliver on a tight schedule. As for any toolkit, it's important to establish development standards that everyone adheres to. Less appropriate for teams that need to control every detail of the UI. The CSS is not super intuitive to tweak, and sometimes near impossible. If you require 100% control of the look and feel, this product may not be right for you.
I haven't had much interaction with the Kendo UI. The few tickets I raised were answered promptly. I am almost always better served by searching their knowledge base or various forums. One of the strength of the product is its popularity, which makes it easier to find support and answers to common questions.
Marco Fabbri | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Kendo UI as a the main UI library for all the company's web applications. It's used across many projects right now, and I heavily rely on the grid and the scheduler components for core UI components, mainly in LOB softwares.
  • Very good grid component
  • Very good scheduler component
  • Stellar support
  • Basic components (e.g. editors) are not so much better than standar ones
Any web development, especially if it regards a web application and not a website.
In just very few very specific and domain oriented cases I didn't get a full valid answer: usually the answers are spot on with examples.
Christian Storb | TrustRadius Reviewer
In our organization Kendo UI for jQuery is used in the software development department. Myself and my colleagues write custom Kendo UI plugins that integrate components of our products such as the five(9)s Console. With its wide range of components Kendo UI for jQuery is very useful to speed up our development time.
  • Reduce development time
  • Easiliy create custom (e.g. composite) plugins
  • Easiliy write Kendo UI plugins
  • Numerous widgets out of the box.
  • Responsive components
  • Theamable components
  • Highly customizeable components
  • No query builder widget available.
  • No timezone calendar. Timezone should be adjustable.
  • Grid: Timezone should be adjustable
a) Scenarios where Kendo UI is well suited: Kendo UI provides awesome ways to either extend existing widgets, create custom plugins that are completely new widgets or composite of existing Kendo UI controls by inheriting from the base widget class. Kendo UI works well with ASP.NET Web API and OData.
b) Scenarios where Kendo UI is less appropriate: Don't know.
Kendo UI for jQuery has an industry leading support. There are lots of free technical training courses, lots of examples, Telerik Forums and much more ...
October 15, 2020

Good Development Tools

The Kendo UI has been used for ASP MVC applications development (C#). Those applications are responsible for generating business reports for areas like manufacturing and energy distribution, based on data stored in relational databases (SQL Server and Oracle).
  • Reporting generation (features like reporting generation speed, friendly maintenance and exporting capabilities are really good).
  • Controls (extensions) availability is good, addressing the major part of interface development issues.
  • Fair amount of themes (skins) ready to be used and easy development of custom themes.
  • Documentation. There is lots of documentation available, but the examples do not cover all development possibilities. Seems the product has much more capabilities than shown in the examples available.
  • I miss a complete description of the classes hierarchy, for example.
  • Interface mockup. For ASP MVC, for example, there is no Visual placement for the controls available.
  • Sometimes the support team answers the questions placed linking examples that would already have been visited before asking for help, which is useless.
Reporting generation: definitely.
Interface development is good, but the productivity is not like dragging and dropping of controls (at least for ASP MVC development).
Sometimes the solutions presented by the support team are really fast and precise, but, in some situations, the effort describing the problem, sending source code, and small movies showing the problems simply does not work as expected, resulting in lots of unproductive interactions.
Loren Dorez | TrustRadius Reviewer
We build websites and software for internal uses as well as for our clients. Kendo UI saves us from having to reinvent the wheel on simple things like grid also while providing us unmatched features and support.
  • Kendo UI enhances the everyday common controls like grids. Grids have been around for some time now but the Kendo UI team continues to make the grid even better with things like Export functionality, nested views, frozen columns etc..
  • The documentation of Kendo UI is a hidden area that it does very well at. While the control suite is amazing with out solid documentation users would be unable to use the it effectively. The documentation not only covers the basic settings, setup, and api references, they also have reword example of how to do special customizing like hiding sections or changing colors, etc...
  • The Kendo UI team does very well on testing before each release to minimize issue for its users.
  • I would like to see KendoUI try to adopt to new standards quicker. I know they are trying to be platform agnostic but with things like Microsoft making a DateTimeOffset the new default db type the KendUI controls that handle Dates & Times need to support this. As of right now it still isnt fully support. I think using a library like momentJs can help. I mean KendoUI already uses 3rd Party library for the Grid Export for things like PDF.
  • KendoUI team does some cool things on their website and we would like to see some of those things make it into KendoUI. Like their Menu doesnt seem to be the same menu provided in KendoUI.
KendoUI is well rounded for any development you plan to do that is Web focused
There support is always fast to respond and the community support is amazing as well
Markus Hopfenspirger | TrustRadius Reviewer
We develop an Online Facility Management System und use mainly Teleriks ASP.NET Controls but also Kendo UI for some of the more complex WebViews. We have one developer developing the Web Portal and some others developping Mobile Apps.
  • Kendo UI has a good styling system. So it can be easily adapted to the style of the website
  • Kendo UI has a perfect documentation and good support
  • Kendo UI is easy to learn
  • Kendo UI plays well with HTML5 single page scenarios
  • Virtualisation for all controls not only for GridView
  • Integration of Controls e.g. Combo Box with TreeList [order] GridView
I use Kendo UI in HTML5 single page scenarios and like it very much. I use open source grid view controls for places were virtualizations are needed because the amount of rows is very big (> 50000). I also mix Kendo UI with open source controls.
Just excellent. Questions are answered with 24 hours, most of the time from developers directly.
Upgrade is very smooth, no problems...
  • It is used by some departments.
  • We are using it to create different components in our web application.
  • Our project has lots of dialogs and forms, so mostly we are using Kendo grids, charts, navigation, server side data call, server side filtering and different form elements like text input, data picker, combo box, buttons etc. It is a great tool which makes development easier and faster.
  • Fast Kendo Grid
  • Supports all form components
  • Good integration with Angular
  • Server side data support
  • Server side filtering support
  • Documentation has very simple use case examples of components
  • Kendo UI works very well with Angular.
  • It supports pagination, virtual grid
  • It support both server side filtering and local data filtering
  • Server side data call is not only supported by grid, but also drop downs, lists, tree -list etc.
  • All input elements contains necessary event handlers like onchange, onsubmit, onfocus etc.
  • All elements comes with default styling which already looks good but you can also change it as per your liking
Support is good. Kendo UI support team is easily reachable and very helpful.
We are using Progress Kendo UI controls in our Angular framework on the front end. Progress Kendo UI enables us to provide a powerful and consistent UI across all applications for the organization. Components such as the Grid and the Combobox are used and customized extensively. Users enjoy a consistent experience across all applications.
  • Kendo Grid for presenting a timeline. At first, the Kendo Grid was a bit light on features, but it has grown over the years and is quite full featured.
  • Kendo Scheduler for presenting the upcoming calendar events.
  • Database binding examples--more examples please.
  • Certain UI components have not been updated in a while or are more difficult to customize.
Progress Kendo UI is good when it comes to user experience and also good from a developer's perspective.
Solutions presented by the support team are really fast and precise. The user forums help most of the time in getting answers to our queries easily.

What is Progress Kendo UI?

Kendo UI is a JavaScript UI toolkit that allows users to build responsive web-based apps integrated into their framework of choice (jQuery, Angular, React, or Vue). The vendor’s value proposition is that Kendo UI offers a large library of popular and configurable components ranging from sophisticated grids and charts to basic buttons, so users don’t have to waste development time building their UI. The vendor also says the large library of customizable themes means users can easily deploy a consistent look and feel across the entire user experience.

Progress Kendo UI Screenshots

Our extensive library provides you with the tools you need to easily control your app and display data in whatever format you need. Our advanced Sass Themebuilder lets you take any of our stock library themes and modify it to precisely match your brand requirements. Enhance your customer’s user experience with seamlessly integrated Kendo UI components.Easily create eye-catching and full-featured user interfaces by selecting from our rich library of components. Use advanced features like our grid component to create tables that display data in a wide range of formats from both local and remote sources.  We support popular frameworks like jQuery, Angular, React, Vue, and others so you can integrate our Kendo UI components into whatever environment you choose.Create rich dashboard applications by taking advantage of the breadth of UI widgets available within the Kendo UI toolset. Easily wire up the UI widgets to any existing RESTful API and backend to display any and all kind of data that you need to surface in your applications.Combine existing HTML elements and styling alongside with the Kendo UI components to create the exact kind of user interface that your users are requesting. The Kendo UI widgets can be dropped in to any existing application and be added widget-by-widget to ensure that adding the rich Kendo UI components can be done in a timely manner without disrupting existing app dev workflows.

Progress Kendo UI Videos

DevCraft UI$1,299per developer, royalty-free

Progress Kendo UI Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac, All
Mobile ApplicationKendo UI is a UI development framework for building mobile and web applications. Can be used on any operating system.
Supported CountriesWorldwide