Review: "Sysomos Heartbeat is One of the Best Social Media Tools (Although Limited)"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-monitoringSysomos HeartbeatUnspecified8.1311012013-10-18T18:12:25.514Z
- Aggregate social media channels, even doing it's best to pull Facebook analytics.
- Graphically explain the social media opinion of a word (in my case a product, brand or person).
- Pull complete records and create reports from those records.
- Easy navigation and understanding of the product.
- With the privacy settings of Facebook it is hard to pull information here.
- When looking historically it frequently counts Retweets as unique tweets, which was often not helpful.
- I was able to track the public perception of a client and quantifiably show how client actions related to public sentiment.
- It was the best/easiest way to record impressions based off of social media hits like blogs, tweets.
- Helped to create reports that we were able to use to prove that our work with bloggers was not only happening, but benefiting our product.
While I was not responsible for the renewing of the software, I was recommend to those that were responsible, that we should.