Sysomos Heartbeat Review 5 of 8
Review: "Sysomos Heartbeat is One of the Best Social Media Tools (Although Limited)"
https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-monitoringSysomos HeartbeatUnspecified8.131101
October 18, 2013

Score 8 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction

• Aggregate social media channels, even doing it's best to pull Facebook analytics.
  • Graphically explain the social media opinion of a word (in my case a product, brand or person).
  • Pull complete records and create reports from those records.
  • Easy navigation and understanding of the product.
  • With the privacy settings of Facebook it is hard to pull information here.
  • When looking historically it frequently counts Retweets as unique tweets, which was often not helpful.
  • I was able to track the public perception of a client and quantifiably show how client actions related to public sentiment.
  • It was the best/easiest way to record impressions based off of social media hits like blogs, tweets.
  • Helped to create reports that we were able to use to prove that our work with bloggers was not only happening, but benefiting our product.
While I was not responsible for the renewing of the software, I was recommend to those that were responsible, that we should.
There are some obvious restrictions in any social media tool, but Heartbeat was one of the best that is out there.