Overall Satisfaction with System Center Operations Manager
We use SCCM for deploying all of our end user laptop\desktops. It is used across our entire organization.
- SCCM has reduced costs associated with desktop and server deployments
- Enabled to refocus staff on other IT projects
- Reduced time to deploy upgrades to OS
SCCM is more streamlined and has better integration than 3rd party platforms.
We are generally happy, we just wish there was no cost for support offered with the product.
Do you think System Center Operations Manager delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with System Center Operations Manager's feature set?
Did System Center Operations Manager live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of System Center Operations Manager go as expected?
Would you buy System Center Operations Manager again?
SCOM Feature Ratings
Evaluating SCOM and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Vendor Reputation
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Analyst Reports
- Third-party Reviews
Price is very important followed by feature sets and functionality