Tableau has made reporting super easy for our team
Angel Brockbank | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 12, 2019

Tableau has made reporting super easy for our team

Overall Satisfaction with Tableau Online

Our entire organization is using Tableau and it's helping us all unify our goals, benchmarks, and direct our daily and monthly focus based on what our numbers are. It helps everyone to see clearly where we are succeeding and where we are falling short so that we can improve our processes and product.
  • Easy to understand
  • Easy to share
  • Sometimes the charts don't refresh themselves and we have to manually refresh them.
We have really enjoyed Tableau for our company. The pricing is a bit higher but the functionality is a lot better for our needs.
I personally don't do any of the input of data into Tableau so I'm not the best person to ask on this but based on what my colleagues have said and are able to do with Tableau, I feel very confident in the capabilities and functionality that Tableau offers in merging data from disparate sources.
Sharing data across teams and reporting the data is super easy and user-friendly. I'm not a developer or a "techy" type of person, and I'm able to do all of these easily just because it's clear and easy to use.
Daily/Monthly/Annual Revenue is very helpful to track with Tableau. Sometimes it's harder to track customer satisfaction or areas where the data needs to be analyzed on a sentiment level.

Tableau Online Feature Ratings

Pixel Perfect reports
Customizable dashboards
Report Formatting Templates
Drill-down analysis
Formatting capabilities
Integration with R or other statistical packages
Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Versioning
Report Delivery Scheduling
Delivery to Remote Servers
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Predictive Analytics
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Single Sign-On (SSO)
REST API
Javascript API
iFrames
Java API
Themeable User Interface (UI)
Customizable Platform (Open Source)