https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/hn/y8/83T894O2H29M.PNGGrow.com Gives You the Insights You've Been Looking For!Grow.com is used primarily by marketing when it comes to the architecture and building of the dashboards, but several other departments utilize the dashboards from a viewership perspective. Our CEO has told us he gets more insight than he ever has before in the history of the company. One of the main problems we were trying to solve it bringing in all of these sources of data into one central location for analysis.,Grow.com is very easy to use with minimum experience in databases or SQL Most of the metrics are aesthetically pleasing compared to other competitors They are continuing to improve and add more and more datasources as time goes on,Their pricing structure can be difficult as they charge for the peak number of metrics you have used over a given time Some of the individual metrics are not as customizable as one would like Using some of the spreadsheet functions take some learning and are not as intuitive as the rest of the product seems,9,Tableau Desktop, TapClicks and Domo,9,10,Slack, Sococo, HubSpot, Pardot, Salesforce.comUsing Grow.com for marketing teamWe use Grow.com as a way to combine analytics from various sources on easy-to-read dashboards.,Combine data sources such as Bronto click-through-rates with Google Analytics revenue. Visualize data. Offer many different connections/sources.,There are limits to what data can be shown, but that has more to do with the various APIs than Grow. The pricing structure is less-than-ideal. If a source/API disconnects for some reason, it's time consuming to get it to work.,8,Google Analytics,8,8Grow has been great for usGrow is being used widely throughout our company. A big part of my role is to evangelize data-driven decision making across the organization, and Grow helps me do that by giving me a lot of flexibility in quickly setting up new metrics as well as in easily sharing the output with my colleagues to motivate their decision-making.,Ability to query an embedded SQLite database full of data integrated from disparate sources using a non-crippled version of SQL. Ease of integration with cloud data sources. Ease and flexibility in setting up charts from tabular data.,When data integrations perform poorly (e.g. not Grow's fault) it is hard to tell from the UI what operation I am waiting on and what the progress is. Furthermore, there is no way to manually cache/expire a big data pull that could be queried repeatedly after the fact while developing a metric. This can make developing new metrics against slower integrations somewhat frustrating.,9,,10,10,ProsperWorks CRM, G SuiteGrow, a great tool for companies serious about measuring progress and successWe initially looked into Grow to be our outsourced reporting engine to our technology as we continued to develop our own in-house solutions. Primarily, we used it to create customer-facing pipeline reports. Once getting the hang of Grow, we then began using it across the company's departments to report on sales activity and revenue, customer health, and other important high-level metrics.,I love the fact that you have a team of developers who can help me build metrics or fix metrics that I do not create properly. I had to learn SQL in order to really build the metrics that mattered, which was a lot of fun, but resulted in many broken metrics. The vendor's team was great in responding to me requests for help! Really, really appreciate the fact that Grow has SQL formulas to reference when building metrics. Again, as a novice, this accelerated my ability to learn and not have to leave your site and resources and stay within the Grow web properties. Great account managers who check in regularly and are willing to help out whenever needed.,I really think Grow needs to consider putting on its roadmap the ability to customize the automated emails that are sent if you choose to send daily / weekly / monthly dashboards. We created dashboards for each of our customers, and the emails that are sent have a link to sign into your account, but our customers do not have an account. There was, and continues to be, a lot of confusion there. Pricing is a little confusing. We have since moved to the white-label solution (super cool Grow has that), but I am not motivated to create a bunch of dashboards. On one end, the per-dashboard pricing is good because it forces us to be more intentional with our dashboards. However, because we use the dashboards for internal reporting with our company as well as reporting to our customers, we are now building our own reporting in our own tech to minimize our costs with Grow. Love that Grow has some template metrics to use! Would love to see more of those, or metric examples from other companies using specific tools Grow integrates with.,9,Kissmetrics,9,9,HubSpot, Google App Engine, XeroGrow is a valuable tool if you are data-driven, but don't want your day to be slogged down interpreting data.We use Grow to aggregate report information from a couple of different resources (VersionOne and Zoho). VersionOne has some reports built into the product, but it didn't allow me to see the information I really wanted to look into. I used the Custom API integration from Grow and have it pulling the data I care about and presented in a simple way, allowing me to see what is needed. The charts are used across the organization to get a pulse on productivity and if there are any areas which may need additional attention or guidance.,Creating a new metric is simple and easy to learn. Grow does a good job of abstracting the user away from needing to know SQL to see what they want. Grow also allows me to dive in deep by writing my own SQL to manipulate the data when I need to.,Some more advanced options would be very interesting. The API I use allows me to pull information based on an 'asof' modifier. Thus setting the date for which I care about the data. It would be super awesome if I could make that variable and not a fixed date. So that I could pull information 'asof' 2 weeks ago, 1 week ago, and today and compare.,9,,10,9
Grow.com

Grow.com Reviews

Grow.com
Filter 27 vetted Grow.com reviews and ratings
Kyle Garrett profile photo
August 29, 2018

Review: "Grow.com Gives You the Insights You've Been Looking For!"

• Grow.com is very easy to use with minimum experience in databases or SQL
  • Most of the metrics are aesthetically pleasing compared to other competitors
  • They are continuing to improve and add more and more datasources as time goes on
  • Their pricing structure can be difficult as they charge for the peak number of metrics you have used over a given time
  • Some of the individual metrics are not as customizable as one would like
  • Using some of the spreadsheet functions take some learning and are not as intuitive as the rest of the product seems
If you are looking for a way to combine metrics from several different sources, Grow.com is an excellent source for that. It does not take much learning to get insight through visual representation of data. There are some great pre-built metrics in the big categories that can help anyone get up and running in minutes. Grow.com fits great with small to medium businesses who are looking for simple insight into their complex structures. The more complexity you have, some other tools might be a better fit, but Grow.com will cover the majority of business needs.
Read Kyle Garrett's full review
Thomas Soerenes profile photo
November 28, 2018

User Review: "Using Grow.com for marketing team"

• Combine data sources such as Bronto click-through-rates with Google Analytics revenue.
  • Visualize data.
  • Offer many different connections/sources.
  • There are limits to what data can be shown, but that has more to do with the various APIs than Grow.
  • The pricing structure is less-than-ideal.
  • If a source/API disconnects for some reason, it's time consuming to get it to work.
We use it as a way for different departments to show data to others (VPs etc) that is easier to digest than spreadsheets.
Read Thomas Soerenes's full review
Gregory Phillips profile photo
August 01, 2017

Grow.com Review: "Grow has been great for us"

• Ability to query an embedded SQLite database full of data integrated from disparate sources using a non-crippled version of SQL.
  • Ease of integration with cloud data sources.
  • Ease and flexibility in setting up charts from tabular data.
  • When data integrations perform poorly (e.g. not Grow's fault) it is hard to tell from the UI what operation I am waiting on and what the progress is. Furthermore, there is no way to manually cache/expire a big data pull that could be queried repeatedly after the fact while developing a metric. This can make developing new metrics against slower integrations somewhat frustrating.
Grow is very well-suited for the power user that wants fine-grained control over their metrics and access to raw SQL. I think it might also be well-suited for other use cases as well but I can't speak to them. I wouldn't necessarily preclude it for non-power users, I just don't know based on my experience.
Read Gregory Phillips's full review
Matthew Racz profile photo
July 05, 2017

Grow.com Review: "Grow, a great tool for companies serious about measuring progress and success"

• I love the fact that you have a team of developers who can help me build metrics or fix metrics that I do not create properly. I had to learn SQL in order to really build the metrics that mattered, which was a lot of fun, but resulted in many broken metrics. The vendor's team was great in responding to me requests for help!
  • Really, really appreciate the fact that Grow has SQL formulas to reference when building metrics. Again, as a novice, this accelerated my ability to learn and not have to leave your site and resources and stay within the Grow web properties.
  • Great account managers who check in regularly and are willing to help out whenever needed.
  • I really think Grow needs to consider putting on its roadmap the ability to customize the automated emails that are sent if you choose to send daily / weekly / monthly dashboards. We created dashboards for each of our customers, and the emails that are sent have a link to sign into your account, but our customers do not have an account. There was, and continues to be, a lot of confusion there.
  • Pricing is a little confusing. We have since moved to the white-label solution (super cool Grow has that), but I am not motivated to create a bunch of dashboards. On one end, the per-dashboard pricing is good because it forces us to be more intentional with our dashboards. However, because we use the dashboards for internal reporting with our company as well as reporting to our customers, we are now building our own reporting in our own tech to minimize our costs with Grow.
  • Love that Grow has some template metrics to use! Would love to see more of those, or metric examples from other companies using specific tools Grow integrates with.
Grow is useful when you know which metrics you need to report on. This is certainly less useful for companies who are in their earlier stage, but even as we are growing, we have to be mindful of how much work it will take to rebuild dashboards and how this may impact certain areas of our company.
Read Matthew Racz's full review
Nate Shaw profile photo
June 22, 2017

Grow.com Review: "Grow is a valuable tool if you are data-driven, but don't want your day to be slogged down interpreting data."

• Creating a new metric is simple and easy to learn.
  • Grow does a good job of abstracting the user away from needing to know SQL to see what they want.
  • Grow also allows me to dive in deep by writing my own SQL to manipulate the data when I need to.
  • Some more advanced options would be very interesting. The API I use allows me to pull information based on an 'asof' modifier. Thus setting the date for which I care about the data. It would be super awesome if I could make that variable and not a fixed date. So that I could pull information 'asof' 2 weeks ago, 1 week ago, and today and compare.
If you are in an organization which is data-driven, pays attention to KPIs and is seeking to stay on top of the information you care about - but don't want the overhead of building a report daily, weekly, or monthly - then Grow might be the right solution for you. Build it once and then pay attention to the report on the frequency which matters.
Read Nate Shaw's full review
Bobby Cooper profile photo
September 15, 2017

Grow.com Review: "Great Product"

We use Grow across the whole company. We use it to display daily metrics for individuals as well as departmental trends of the quarter and year. It allows us to aggregate multiple Salesforce reports in one dashboard to easily visualize the data.
  • Easy to learn and administer
  • Great customer success team
  • Ascetically clean and appealing
  • I wish you could filter by date range within Grow rather than having to edit the data source.
Works great for simplifying data for execs
Read Bobby Cooper's full review
Caleb Ross profile photo
September 15, 2017

Grow.com: "A great tool for visualizing disparate data-sets"

We utilize Grow as a way to connect multiple sources of data in order to deliver an easy-to-understand ROI report for our client partners. Previously we relied on each department within our agency to create independent reports. This lead to inconsistency in methodology and in the deliverables themselves. Grow has helped to reduce this friction.
  • Grow has a wide range of connectors, without having so many as to be cost-prohibitive.
  • The support team at Grow has been very helpful, which is necessary especially when learning about a brand new software.
  • More flexibility on the client-facing UI would be nice (the ability to lasso multiple metrics/widgets and move at once, for example).
  • Bulk date-range changing from the client-facing report.
Grow is very helpful for visualizing data from multiple data-sets. Think of Grow as Microsoft Excel on steroids with the ability to pull easily from multiple data sources.
Read Caleb Ross's full review
Grant Rust profile photo
September 14, 2017

Grow.com Review: "A Dashboard that has really made a difference..."

We adopted Grow across our entire organization, to be the single platform to communicate important metrics and KPIs. We had previously struggled to combine important data from the many systems and platforms that we utilize inside of our business.
  • We like how easy it is to automate the reporting from our ERP, CRM, Front-End Sales System, Phone Analytics and more directly into Grow.
  • The mobile App for Grow is excellent and allows employees across 13 states to access the data easily and while on the go.
  • Great look and feel. We are flexible to show our data in a multitude of formats and styles.
  • Real time data.
  • I would like to see a steady stream of new styles and templates that would make it easy for us to keep our dashboards fresh and exciting.
Grow is an excellent fit for any organization that believes data, metrics and/or KPIs can be important in making your team better. If your organization is mining data from more than one system, then Grow will be a huge asset in making that data easily found, displayed and actionable.
Read Grant Rust's full review
Dave Moll profile photo
August 31, 2017

Grow.com: "Getting Grouchy Generating Gain-less Graphs? Give Grow a GO!"

We use Grow to track and measure marketing metrics for our clients. These metrics serve as a reporting feature we can offer our client base. Grow is a very useful tool to track lead generation tactics and methods. We can determine effectiveness and measure success all on one screen.
  • Out-of-the box connectivity. Chances are very good (very good!) that Grow connects to all the tools you use to run your business. Most connections are as simple as login/password.
  • Reporting flexibility. Metrics can be anything from a simple number (You have 12 leads this week) to a complex graphical display of multiple reporting sources (Your 12 leads came from PPC, LinkedIn, Calls from this location, these three forms on your website, these organic search terms and that Twitter follower who re-tweets all your posts).
  • Reports are share-able without being editable. Sharing a report is as easy as sending a URL or exporting a PDF.
  • Dashboard styling is severely lacking. While the metrics look fine on their own, it doesn't take long before your dashboard can look like a Data Scientist vomited all over your monitor. Creating pages within a dashboard would be awesome. Adding sections with different heading styles and background colors would be helpful.
  • Dashboard layout. Re-arranging metrics on a dashboard is cumbersome. If the user could zoom-out, rearrange the metrics then zoom back in, it would make the layouts so much easier to manage.
  • Labeling data points. If I could only click on the chart and type my own labels . . .
Grow is a great BI tool for any company.
Read Dave Moll's full review
Nathan McClellan profile photo
June 26, 2017

Grow.com Review: "Love Grow, They are great to work with and are always there for support"

Our organization is in six countries around the world and we use Grow to consolidate data and monitor each operation. Before we had Excel sheets that would link to an Excel sheet that would link to more Excel sheets. The old process was prone to errors and we relied on monthly reports that often came two weeks after the close of the month.
  • Simple, It may not have as many bells and whistles as some other products but I can do it myself and I don't need a dev guy.
  • Grabs data from so many sources.
  • We sometime have issues with the browser tab shutting down.
Good for small business who don't have an IT team.
Read Nathan McClellan's full review
Ross Ritter profile photo
June 22, 2017

Grow.com Review: "Good Data for sales management"

This is a great way for us to see the performance of our sales teams and our partner growth. [Grow] is Allowing us to see metrics that matter not only to management but to the field level sales force.
  • MTD/YTD tracking
  • Partner tracking
  • Opportunity level tracking
  • Update speed is not real-time.
  • Sometimes the information is not always accurate.
Grow is a great way to to give access to sales activities and tracking in a one page format in which the information is constantly being updated.
Read Ross Ritter's full review
Jolijt Tamanaha profile photo
June 22, 2017

Grow.com Review: "Can't Grow Without Grow!"

Every single department has key metrics in Grow, and we look at them every day. We use Grow to make sure we're hitting our goals and pushing on the right levers to influence growth.
  • Super flexible so you can get most of your metrics in there.
  • It's really pretty so everyone likes looking at it.
  • It can be really technical and difficult to work with so most team members can't really set up their own metrics.
  • It can be really slow when you're trying to load a lot of data.
Any company that's serious about numbers, goal setting, and goal hitting should use Grow. So that's any serious company.
Read Jolijt Tamanaha's full review
Rod Austin profile photo
June 22, 2017

Grow.com Review: "Grow is great"

We use Grow to merge different data points into one visual dashboard, mostly for marketing purposes but also sales and support.
  • Combining multiple sources and integrations.
  • 'Concierge' help to get things started.
  • Simple and intuitive UX.
  • Fewer emails reminding us that we're not logging in enough.
Great for web app/SaaS marketing teams that need to merge multiple data points but may not be SQL savvy enough to do it on their own.
Read Rod Austin's full review
Michael Lee profile photo
June 22, 2017

Grow.com Review: "We Will Continue to Grow!"

We use Grow as a great snap-shot way to view our most crucial metrics and display them for our team as well as our partners that visit our office. The way that Grow can pull from a myriad of formats is very helpful and allows us to keep some of our current internal processes rather than formatting to them. It saves us time and allows us to be more versatile with how we measure our successes and work on our sore spots.
  • Response time with the reps is very quick and they keep it in laymen's terms for non-IT people to understand.
  • They adapt to us, rather than us formatting to them.
  • The dashboards are easy to read and can be customized to fit most of our needs.
  • The dashboards could allow for a little more customization. Banner changes, font changes, and more colors.
It is well-suited in situations where you are working with multiple clients but want to review them both overall and individually. If you want to see where you are in a process as a whole, deadlines for example, you can see if your company is on-track entirely and which individuals are off-track. It is great for tracking daily, weekly, monthly, etc., metrics. Whatever is important to us is important to Grow.
Read Michael Lee's full review
Michael T. Collard profile photo
June 22, 2017

Grow.com Review: "Dashboards work great - If integration works with your systems"

Grow is used by our corporate team to manage individual job sites. We are able to see at a glance what our leasing, delinquency, NOI vs. Budget and other indicators look like at a glance. Grow helps us to quickly spot and resolve any big problem areas at a job site. The graphs especially help with spotting issues.
  • Grow has a simple interface.
  • Grow is easy to view reports and data. You click on a department, and all the data you need is visible right away.
  • Grow could use some work simplifying how you set up dashboards. Setting up dashboards can be confusing and time-consuming.
  • While integration exists for a number of platforms, there are still a few platforms that need to be added in order for Grow to be an all inclusive dashboard platform.
Grow is well suited to provide dashboard services if your existing platform is something like QuickBooks Online or another big platform. If you have a smaller platform that is more niche to your industry, then there might not be adequate integrations yet, so you'll want to check before signing up.
Read Michael T. Collard's full review
Logan Leaming profile photo
June 22, 2017

Grow.com Review: "Grow will help you grow! (See what I did there?)"

Grow is being used by all departments within our company. It provides real-time data to all team members. The new filter and drill function has eliminated many reports. Now the data is available in seconds with a few clicks.
  • Customer Service - They are always willing to help.
  • Continuous Improvement - New features and improvements are hitting the platform constantly.
  • User-Friendly - Everything I have used in Grow has been quite intuitive.
  • Growing Company - this is a pro because their platform is also growing with new features, but you may have a number of different account reps because they are growing so quickly.
I think Grow is well suited for any company. I think it is more of a fit for smaller companies, but I think it would work for anyone.
Read Logan Leaming's full review
Jeffery Arnold profile photo
June 22, 2017

Grow.com Review: "Grow your business with Grow"

We currently utilize the Grow dashboards for instant detailed feedback. They have the ability to give us a visual representation of how we are performing relative to our goals and reflect this data on televisions around the office. We have about 70 different metrics that we track to give us insight into the health of our business. The staff at Grow are so helpful it is almost like they are working for you (on your team). I have approached them with many different scenarios in trying to dive deeper into the analytics of our company and each time they respond with assisting me in designing and implementing a solution. I personally think of them as our in-house analytics division, even though from a capital expense standpoint they are simply another SAAS line item for us. Highly recommend Grow to anyone looking to gain a better understanding coupled with some really exceptional visuals.

• Assisting with onboarding of how to use the platform.
  • Visuals for just about any data metric you can imagine.
  • Support Staff is exceptional.
  • Does not currently have integration with SharePoint.
If you want to measure any metric in your firm, Grow will help you figure out how to.
Read Jeffery Arnold's full review
Srini Kanchinatham profile photo
June 22, 2017

Grow.com Review: "Built for KPIs"

We are using Grow to report all KPIs across all functions of the organization. We display Grow results on TV monitors in our both offices and the leadership team also uses it to see all KPIs on almost a daily basis.
  • Grow integration with NetSuite works perfectly well and they have integrations with other applications as well.
  • Grow's UI is very user-friendly. I created several charts without training.
  • Grow's support staff is very good in resolving issues as well.
  • The issue we are having currently is Grow times out on the TV monitors during the night and the next day we need to log in again to see the results. If they can fix this issue it will greatly help.
1. We mainly use it with NetSuite to derive all the charts.
2. it is working very well.
3. It is live data appearing on Grow charts and integration is seamless.
Read Srini Kanchinatham's full review
Blake Eastman profile photo
September 08, 2017

Grow.com Review: "Grow will help you.. well... GROW!"

We have been using grow to help visualize every measurable area of our company. From marketing channels, list health, course performance. Grow helps create a snapshot of every area of the business
  • The support is very good. It very easy to get someone on the phone and everyone you speak to really understands the application.
  • The software is great. It connects with everything and is straight forward and powerful.
  • Sometimes it has an issue with very large datasets and the app slows down a little bit. Not the biggest issue though.
I think its perfect for anything related to marketing.
Read Blake Eastman's full review
John Lane profile photo
July 17, 2017

Grow.com Review: "Grow for Company and Client Facing Reports"

We use Grow to pull data from disparate back end systems to create company and client-facing reports. We just don't have the time to use spreadsheets and we cannot spare dev time to pull data. We have a long way to go, but this is a rare time when all stakeholders are in agreement on how to proceed.
  • Pull data from different systems
  • Advanced SQL queries
  • Charts, tables, and graphics
  • Better charts, tables, and graphics. Need a "Google Studio".
Read John Lane's full review
Scott Allen profile photo
June 26, 2017

Grow.com: "End user review of GROW!"

We use Grow to track sales numbers. It allows us to see where we are at on our monthly and yearly sales goals. We also track numbers of sales by individual products.
  • Shows up to date sales numbers
  • Shows numbers of sales of different product lines
  • Gives a snapshot of where individual salesmen are at compared to the rest of the company
  • Speed at which it pulls data from our database
  • One-click switching between tabs instead of two
  • Format columns smaller
[It's] good at tracking specific sales number on specific products.
Read Scott Allen's full review

Grow.com: "Grow Review"

It is used to help us measure our submittals, weekly and monthly. It has mostly been used as one of our measuring systems to help us track our data. We also use it fiscally to help us track our clients' revenue and our revenue as well as a company working with many clients.
  • It is much easier to track data
  • It has helped us in a business sense to break down the data weekly and monthly
  • It would be nice to get popup notifications once you've hit your goals or if you are short
[It's] user-friendly, and very helpful when you need the 'quick and dirty' on data.
June 22, 2017

Grow.com Review: "We love Grow"

We use Grow across the business to pull in metrics from over 3 sources. This allows us to view important data in one place. It also solved the problem with integrating with our ERP. We had tried a few companies like Grow that were unable to help us access data from our ERP.
  • Easy to use.
  • Easy to understand.
  • Support is awesome.
  • I think they could improve on the price.
Great for any size business. We have recommended Grow to several companies we work with.

Customizable dashboards (23)
Report Formatting Templates (16)
Drill-down analysis (18)
Formatting capabilities (19)
Report sharing and collaboration (21)
Publish to Web (17)
Publish to PDF (17)
Report Delivery Scheduling (16)
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.) (15)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization (14)
Multi-User Support (named login) (22)
Role-Based Security Model (17)
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete) (17)
Single Sign-On (SSO) (12)
Responsive Design for Web Access (17)
Dedicated iOS Application (7)
Dedicated Android Application (7)
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile (12)
REST API (12)

About Grow.com

Grow is a business intelligence software that is designed to empower businesses to become data-driven and accelerate growth by aligning team objectives and inspiring strategic decisions. According to the vendor, Grow’s data dashboards are the simplest way to unite data from hundreds of sources, including spreadsheets, databases, and SaaS applications. Additionally, the vendor says with Grow’s dashboard software, enterprise-quality data insights are attainable for any business.

Grow.com Features

BI Platform Features
Does not have featureAdministration via Windows App
Does not have featureAdministration via MacOS App
Has featureAdministration via Web Interface
Has featureLive Connection to External Data
Has featureSnapshot of External Data
Does not have featureIn-memory data model
Does not have featureOLAP (Pre-processed cube representation)
Has featureROLAP (SQL-layer querying)
Has featureMulti-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
Has featureData warehouse / dictionary layer
Has featureETL Capability
Does not have featureETL Scheduler
Supported Data Sources Features
Has featureMS Excel Workbooks
Has featureText Files (CSV, etc)
Has featureOracle
Has featureSalesforce
Does not have featureSAP
Has featureGoogle Analytics
BI Standard Reporting Features
Does not have featurePixel Perfect reports
Has featureCustomizable dashboards
Has featureReport Formatting Templates
Ad-hoc Reporting Features
Has featureDrill-down analysis
Has featureFormatting capabilities
Does not have featurePredictive modeling
Does not have featureIntegration with R or other statistical packages
Has featureReport sharing and collaboration
Report Output and Scheduling Features
Has featurePublish to Web
Has featurePublish to PDF
Has featureOutput Raw Supporting Data
Does not have featureReport Versioning
Has featureReport Delivery Scheduling
Does not have featureDelivery to Remote Servers
Data Discovery and Visualization Features
Has featurePre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Has featureLocation Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Does not have featurePredictive Analytics
Does not have featureSupport for Machine Learning models
Does not have featurePattern Recognition and Data Mining
Does not have featureIntegration with R or other statistical packages
Access Control and Security Features
Has featureMulti-User Support (named login)
Has featureRole-Based Security Model
Has featureMultiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Has featureReport-Level Access Control
Does not have featureTable-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
Does not have featureField-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
Has featureSingle Sign-On (SSO)
Mobile Capabilities Features
Has featureREST API
Does not have featureJavascript API
Does not have featureiFrames
Does not have featureJava API
Does not have featureThemeable User Interface (UI)
Does not have featureCustomizable Platform (Open Source)

Grow.com Screenshots

Grow.com Videos (2)

Grow.com Integrations

Act-On Software, ActiveCampaign, AdRoll, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service), Asana, Authorize.Net, Base CRM, Basecamp, BigCommerce, Bing Ads, Box, Bronto Marketing Platform, CallRail, Campaign Monitor, ChannelAdvisor, Chargebee, Chargify, ClientSuccess, Constant Contact, Delighted, Google Marketing Platform (formerly DoubleClick), drchrono, Dropbox, Dynamic Signal, Emma, Facebook for Business, Five9 Virtual Contact Center, Formstack, FreshBooks, Freshdesk, Pike13, GetResponse, GitHub, Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Drive, Harvest, HubSpot CRM, Infusionsoft, InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer, Insightly, Intercom, JIRA Software, Lightspeed Retail, Lightspeed Restaurant, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento), MailChimp, Marchex, Marketo, MINDBODY, Mixpanel, Namely, MongoDB, MySQL, NetSuite, New Relic, NuoDB, Nutshell CRM, OneDrive, ONTRAPORT, Oracle Database, Oracle Service Cloud, Pingdom, Pipedrive, PipelineDeals CRM, Podio, PostgreSQL, Copper (formerly ProsperWorks), Quick Base, QuickBooks Online, Recurly, RingCentral, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio, SalesforceIQ CRM, ShipStation, Shopify, Shopify Plus, Smartsheet, Microsoft SQL Server, Square POS, Stripe, SugarCRM, Teamwork Projects, Totango, TradeGecko, Trello, TSheets, Twitter Ads, Typeform, Unbounce, Velocify, Vonage Business Cloud, When I Work, WooCommerce, Wrike, Wufoo, Xero, Zendesk, Zoho Books, Zoho CRM, Zoho Projects, Zuora

Grow.com Competitors

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?Required

Grow.com Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

Grow.com Support Options