Overall Satisfaction with Wolters Kluwer (CCH Tagetik)
- It meets our business requirements in regards to the way of reporting.
- Data is easy to use and convert.
- It is easy to use with MS Office.
- Great customer support
- It takes time to understand how Tagetik works (menu options, place of the menus etc).
- Improve the add-in functionality for Excel and Word. For example, make the copy paste functionality more generic and easier to use when copying and pasting between DBs.
- Provide more and better explanation than the current manuals provided.
- Faster and more accurate way of reporting
- Increase in efficiency
- Decrease in issues with regards to data collection
Some of the reason(s) for us to choose for CCH Tagetik are as follows:
- XBRL implementation and support: CCH Tagetik convinced us that it will develop, provide and support us with regards to reporting according to the XBRL standards.
- Great support, both from CCH Tagetik Benelux as from CCH Tagetik Italy (Head Office). One of the requirements was that the vendor should be also located in the Netherlands.
- flexible software
Wolters Kluwer CCH® Tagetik Feature Ratings
Using Wolters Kluwer (CCH Tagetik)
Our users are mostly financial controllers and managers of the finance department.
Hereby the users are divided into different teams. Some users focus on the annual and quartely reports, while others focus on the solvency reports. Besides of that, we also got reports considering the investments.
Since a couple of weeks we also implemented budgetting and planning in CCH Tagetik.
For now I, as a Functional Application Manager, am the only one who provides non-stop in-house support for CCH Tagetik regarding the functionality and requirements of endusers and managers.
However, we aim at increasing the knowledge of some users by creating a CCH Tagetik poweruser group, who will take some decisions regarding the demands of the business. By doing this, we will not only increase and share the knowledge, but also take more control of CCH Tagetik, and more specific the data model.
Furthermore, we also have non-stop support from CCH Tagetik Benelux, when needed.
- CCH Tagetik provided the best solution for Solvency. Solutions that best met our requirements.
- Increased efficiency in reporting
- We might expand CCH Tagetik more though other divisions, making it the main reporting tool within the company. Still thinking about it....
Based on our business requirements, its current implementation and way of use (in terms of the efficiceny) it's more than certain that we will renew our contract with CCH Tagetik. CCH Tagetik increased our efficiency regarding reporting and provides more features which made it easier to take decisions.
Besides of that, it provided he best solutions for reporting according to the Solvency II standards. Since this is still the case, it is also a reason to stay with CCH Tagetik.
Evaluating Wolters Kluwer (CCH Tagetik) and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Analyst Reports