Overall Satisfaction with Talend Product Intelligence
Talend is used at EWS to integrate data between our MS SQL Reporting Server (ERP & Exact Global) and Cloud Apps like Cropin & Salesforce. We implemented it in 2018 and it’s proved to be highly efficient & reliable while working on large datasets replacing the custom (.NET coded) solution. It is used as a middleware to pass data of Farmers/Growers, Contracts & Fields from Reporting Server (ERP) to Cropin and Yield Estimations, Sowing, Transplanting & First Receiving Dates from Cropin to Reporting Server. In other Use cases, it integrates Reporting Server & Exact Global with Salesforce to pass Customer's Information and credit limits, Products & Price List, Accounts & Inventory information.
- Highly efficient
- Reliable while handling large datasets
- Integrates on-Prem systems with Cloud systems seamlessly
- More intuitive UX
- Increased visibility would serve the product well too
- It’s only been a positive RoI with Talend given we’ve interfaced large datasets between critical on-Prem and cloud-native apps to efficiently run our business operations.
- 40K+ plots data, covering 1K+ crop varieties.
- 3K+ Customer & their credit data, 3K+ product inventory & pricing.
Do you think Talend Data Integration delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talend Data Integration's feature set?
Did Talend Data Integration live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Talend Data Integration go as expected?
Would you buy Talend Data Integration again?
It’s a great middleware integration suite product to integrate on-prem with Cloud-native apps e2e seamlessly and with high efficiency and reliability while handling large datasets, interfacing data instead of manual interventions, thereby replacing clunky custom-coded solutions. It’s a critical connector for business operations at EWS and hence super important as a solution.