Tally my Vote for... Tallie!https://www.trustradius.com/expense-managementTallieUnspecified8.6151012018-12-14T18:10:08.600Z
December 14, 2018
Tally my Vote for... Tallie!
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Tallie
I've used Tallie to address corporate card and expense reporting issues for a multitude of our clients. It can streamline the expense report submission process, while integrating strong controls via permission-based roles and detailed approval workflows. The OCR makes it easy for our clients' employees to take pictures of their receipts to immediately begin the expense report process, in real-time.
- GPS Enabled mileage takes the guesswork out of the approval process
- OCR technology reduces human error mistakes during expense report process
- Cloud based architecture allows our clients to submit expense reports and backup from anywhere in the world
- Setup fee can be higher than market average
- Setup can be difficult if not working with an experienced implementer
- Moderate learning curve for new users
- Tallie has allowed us to better control and forecast our cash flow, since we can faster process expense reports
- For our billable employees, we have more accurately billed our customers, since we have better insight into travel expenses
- We estimate we now save 10ish hours per month on the entire expense reporting and reimbursement process
While Concur is a great product in itself, Tallie is vastly superior in user friendliness. The OCR technology is a game changer, and the ease of mobile use can transform your workforce. Concur is better suited for Fortune 200 companies or companies with tens of thousands of employees. In all other instances, I would choose Tallie.
Tallie would be a good fit for any mid-market or large company, as the product can be easily scaled out to larger organizations. It's an ideal fit for companies whose employees are frequently traveling. It may not be a good fit for a company not using a cloud-based ERP or Accounting system, as that would entail additional manual processes to properly move data.